Day 6

Grace Day

from the Ezra reading plan

Deuteronomy 30:4

BY She Reads Truth

Take this day to catch up on your reading, pray, and rest in the presence of the Lord.

Even if your exiles are at the farthest horizon, he will gather you and bring you back from there.
—Deuteronomy 30:4

Weekly She Reads Truth podcast episodes correspond to the current community reading plan.

Click here to listen to this week’s episode.

25 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Claire B says:

♥️

2. Victoria E says:

Michelle Patire, Lynne from Alabama, Searching, Kimberly Z, Mercy, GramsieSue, and everyone who has been praying for me (I’m sure I’ve left off some names !) thank you! Annelyn P, praying for your DIL and thank you for sharing so that we can have the privilege to pray for you. Gayle R praying for your colonoscopy. Blessed Beth- I cannot imagine what an unspeakable tragedy, praying for your town and everyone who feels that way. Mercy I am also praying for your work.

3. Chelsey Mc Cluskey says:

I enjoyed the end of week 7 questions and prayer from the book! Lots of good reflection this week

4. Melissa Mcronney says:

Amen

5. Michelle Patire says:

I also would note that a lot of Catholics I see tend to lean toward “spiritual” things when they don’t understand the Word of God or have a close relationship with Him. I myself was one of those people! Again, just an observation.:) sorry if it caused some offense. I was just speaking from my own personal experience.

6. Michelle Patire says:

@Donna Walcott- I worded that awful! I was just saying, my dad goes to a Catholic church. I wasn’t saying that Catholics believe in the paranormal. My entire family outside of myself and some siblings are still Catholic. Lol. I was raised that way. I only said it because I know a lot of Catholics struggle to understand God is about relationship, not just ritual! I was giving context for my dad’s current faith. Lol. My bad for writing that weird. I respect the Catholic faith, but do have some issues with it being raised in it.

7. Mari V says:

The next chapter. Deuteronomy, 31:6. “He will never leave us or forsake us.” Even when we may feel like He has, He doesn’t. Sometimes we’re so drowned in our circumstances they may feel this way, BUT even then, HE is with us. That’s when there’s only one set of footprints on the sand because he is carrying us. Trust me as I know, I’ve been carried many times. Happy Saturday sweet She’s. Today my walk is a Walk for Life.

8. Traci Gendron says:

MUNCHKIN – We have grace weeks from 9/18-10/15. After that it looks like we are studying Judges.