Social Media Specialist
She Reads Truth: She Reads Truth is a team of creatives, theologians, logisticians, community supporters, marketers, and more. Our shared commitment of helping women, men, and children read Scripture daily is the heartbeat of our mission, fueling our dedication to craft meaningful and engaging resources. When we’re not designing daily Bible reading resources, we’re bonding over fresh ground coffee, new local restaurant rankings, and our latest movie recommendation. We’re always excited to welcome new team members who are equally passionate about their faith and craft.
The Marketing Team: Meet Team Marketing, where data-driven strategies meet heartfelt content creation. We invite people to be women and men in the Word of God every day through a variety of channels, from email to social media to search engine optimization. At the core, our team is driven by a desire to deeply know and grow our audience, sharing content that resonates and inspires. We value collaboration and creativity, encouraging every team member to bring unique perspectives and ideas to the table.
Job Description: The Social Media Specialist sits on the Marketing Team but works closely with the Community Engagement Team and the Creative Team. Above all, the main responsibility in this role is to thoughtfully, consistently, and intentionally engage with our community through social media platforms as a means of growing and strengthening our brand, community, and customers. The Specialist will focus on strategy and creation of social media content, as well as scheduling and providing data-driven analytics.
- Create and curate engaging content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, and other emerging channels
- Track, report, and analyze marketing & social performance data
- Assist in the development of She Reads Truth as a lifestyle brand, increasing its recognition among our audience and establishing a cohesive and consistent outward-facing image
- Stay updated on the latest social media trends, tools, and best practices and monitor social channels for insights and conversations relevant to the brand
- Execute social media campaigns, including scheduling posts, reposting content, and engaging with the audience
- Collaborate with the Creative Team to create visually appealing graphics and multimedia content for social media
- Assist in identifying and managing influencer partnerships and collaborations
- Provide input on creative ideas and initiatives to enhance social media presence and engagement
- Generate steady traffic and prospective customers to the She Reads Truth online bookstore through our social media presence
- High organizational skills, innovative thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and their respective audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the social media context
- Proficiency in social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Buffer, or Sprout Social
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret social media metrics and make data-driven decisions (we post for a reason)
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Passion for social media and staying up-to-date with industry trends
Helpful Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Basic knowledge of graphic design principles and experience using design tools like Adobe Creative Suite or Canva
- Your friends would describe you as passionate, bold, creative, and fun. You can take a picnic lunch and make it look like an Oscars after-party!
- Prior internship or experience in social media management or digital marketing
This is a full-time position located at She Reads Truth’s headquarters in beautiful Franklin, Tennessee.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Reports to: Marketing Director
To Apply: Please only apply if you meet the above qualifications. Please send a cover letter and resumé to [email protected] with the subject line “Social Media Specialist: [YOUR NAME].” This is a full-time, on-site position located in Franklin, TN. Full-time remote applicants will not be considered for this position.
She Reads Truth is an equal opportunity employer.