Day 14

Grace Day

Isaiah 25:9

BY She Reads Truth

Advent is a season to intentionally slow our pace, contemplating and celebrating the first coming of Christ while also anticipating His promised return. Take time today to pause from the busyness of the season to catch up on your reading, make space for prayer, and rest in the presence of the Lord.

Revisit “Advent Rhythms” on pages 18–19 to help reorient your rhythms of rest and celebration.

On that day it will be said,
“Look, this is our God;
we have waited for him, and he has saved us.
This is the LORD; we have waited for him.
Let’s rejoice and be glad in his salvation.”
—Isaiah 25:9

46 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Michelle Patire says:

Kelly ❤️ you are faithful. May God bring wisdom and peace to all who you listed.
    @Searching– may the Lord guide you step by step, day by day. May you do your best and trust Him with the rest.

2. Michelle Patire says:

Thank you everyone for the prayers yesterday! I spent a lot of time with the Lord. Nothing has “changed” but I am trusting God a little more in this area of my life. I felt some tangible love from Him, as well. So thank you and thank God ❤️<3

3. Jody Striker says:

❤️

4. Debbie says:

Thank you Kelley for remembering and listing the list if SHES family and friends that need praying for,for their salvation and their eyes to be opened to the goodness and glory of the Lord.. I would like to add my son Brandon and daughter in law Angel to the list.. I join all of you as we gather as a community of believers in prayer knowing and trusting in our mighty God.

5. Jane K says:

@Kelly, thank you for listing these prayer requests for salvation. Praying Jesus over each person. May He remove the blinders from their eyes and open their ears to the truth of salvation.

6. Cara P says:

Katherine Morgan – Praying for you that your travels cross country have been safe; that you have blessed time with family; and know that you are loved by the one most high!

7. Bekah Cook says: