Weekly Truth

Open Your Bible

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Scripture is God-breathed and true. When we memorize it, we carry the good news of Jesus with us wherever we go.

Spend today practicing your memorization of the key verse.

Rejoice always, pray constantly, give thanks in everything; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
—1 Thessalonians 5:16–18

(21) Comments
[x]

21 thoughts on "Weekly Truth"

1. Michelle Vaporis says:

Can’t find the advent study! Is it just me?

2. Cindy Hanna says:

FOSTER MAMA, CEE GEE is spot on when she says others in this community have faced similar situations. May you give yourself the same grace you would offer to someone else when they don’t pray as well as they should. On another note. I had so many people visiting in the last 2 weeks that though I read every day, I neglected to check in with the online group. I missed the devotionals and comments. Loved this study.

3. Foster Mama says:

Thank you for your encouragement, my beloved sisters.❤️

And thanks for help with this morning’s devotional….I use my phone.

4. Candace Smith says:

Advent reading: John 1-5,9
    John 8:12, Genesis 1:1-5, Isaiah 42:5-9, 2 Corinthians 4:1-6

5. Cheryl Blow says:

Thankful for this time we’ve had to focus on praising God! Ready for Advent! FISTER MOM – you are a foster mom and you prayed in front of a group! You are awesome! You never know who might have needed what you prayed!

6. Jessica H says:

Today’s reading for Advent: Luke 20:30-31
    Try this link: https://shereadstruth.com/the-first-sunday-of-advent-6/

7. Arina says:

For those who are looking for the first day of the Advent reading plan: on the website, go to the menu in the top right corner and click on Today’s Reading. Or you can find it via shereadstruth.com/the-first-sunday-of-advent-6/#
    Happy Advent!

8. Arina says:

For those who are looking for the first day of the Advent reading plan: on the website, go to the menu in the top right corner and click on Today’s Reading. Or you can find it via https://shereadstruth.com/the-first-sunday-of-advent-6/#
    Happy Advent!