Weekly Truth

Open Your Bible

Romans 3:22-24

Scripture is God-breathed and true. When we memorize it, we carry the good news of Jesus with us wherever we go.

For this reading plan, we will memorize Romans 3:22–24, which is a reminder that, though we are sinners who have fallen short, we are given access to God’s righteousness when we believe and trust in Christ for His redemption. We’ll start by memorizing the first portion of verse 22.

22 The righteousness of God is through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe, since there is no distinction.23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God; 24 they are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.
—Romans 3:22–24

(30) Comments
[x]

30 thoughts on "Weekly Truth"

1. Searching says:

Praying, MARTHA HIX!

2. Eileen Dowd says:

Praying for you Martha!

3. Kelly (NEO) says:

MARTHA HIX – so sorry! Will be praying God gives you peace in the chaos.

“Dear . . . sisters . . .Be joyful. Grow to maturity. Encourage each other. Live in harmony and peace. Then the God of love and peace will be with you. . . . May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all” (1 Cor. 13:11,14).

4. Linda in NC says:

I’m so very thankful for your prayers! Lynn, I’ve prayed for you since your husband’s diagnosis. In many ways our situations are alike. Praying for the upcoming Drs appts. May our previous Lord give all of you wisdom going forward. Blessings this Lord’s day to all you She’s as we worship together today!

5. Lisa Holland says:

Praying for you Martha Hix, in this situation.

6. Tina says:

Oh MARTHA HIX, what a disaster! I am so sorry for this trouble that I am sure you don’t need.
    Prayerful for this to be resolved as soon as possible, but also for the patience and peace needed to see this through..
    Sending peace giving hugs across the pond..❤️

7. MARTHA HIX says:

Prayers for peace and patience during this process. ❤️

8. MARTHA HIX says:

Unusual prayer request… my toilet overflowed last night and flooded 2/3 of my house. I immediately called my plumber who recommended emergency services to help with water clean up, removing carpet, Sheetrock removal , baseboards, etc.
    I was scheduled to have painters paint baseboards this Monday and Tuesday. They had just completed painting different areas a week ago that have now been cut out for drying. It’s a huge mess!!
    I just kept/keep thinking.. I didn’t know this was going to happen Lord, but you did.