Weekly Truth

from the The Presence of God reading plan

Psalm 73:28

BY She Reads Truth

Scripture is God-breathed and true. When we memorize it, we carry the good news of Jesus with us wherever we go.

This week, we will work on memorizing the second line of Psalm 73:28.

But as for me, God’s presence is my good.
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
so I can tell about all you do.
—Psalm 73:28

Save the image below as a lock screen for your phone so you can read these words throughout the day.

15 thoughts on "Weekly Truth"

1. Mari V says:

The LORD has, is, and will always been my refuge. And I will tell others of HIS great deeds. When I was in great despair, darkness, and afraid of my own shadow MY JESUS was with me! I will tell others of all HE has done for me because if HE did it for me HE can do it for them. I am forever grateful! My JESUS gets all the glory!

2. Heidi V says:

May we all enjoy a time of rest today and some extra time with Jesus!

3. Nancy Singleton says:

“He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of Jehovah, He is my refuge & my fortress; My God in whom I trust.” Psalm 91:1&2. Praise be to God!

4. Maura says:

Indeed Churchmouse, a storm shelter that goes with us, Jesus, our refuge never leaves. Lovely! He is so very good, holding us in the battles, lighting up the darkness. Praise God, I have made Him my refuge.

5. Avis DeniseGraves says:

❤️

6. Jennifer says:

I love this!!! Thank you!!

7. Churchmouse says:

God is my storm shelter.

8. Churchmouse says:

At my childhood home we had a storm shelter. It was built underground and we were instructed to quickly take shelter there in the event of a tornado or an earthquake or any other natural disaster. It was our place of refuge. Even as a young child it was comforting knowing that it was there. How much more so is the presence of God as my refuge! I don’t have a particular place I must run to, however. He is always with me and so His refuge is constant. He is my refuge, my comfort, my calm assurance throughout the storms of life.

1. Jen Brewer says:

Yes and amen! ❤️

2. Tricia Cavanaugh says:

This verse and what you said, Churchmouse, brings to mind this passage. I’ve leaned on it so much.

“He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.”
      ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭91:1-2‬