Little Stones & Life in the Light
Episode 30 | Released June 22, 2020 | Special guest: Sadie Robertson Huff
For our second week in Women & Men in the Word: New Testament, Raechel and Amanda are joined by author, speaker, podcaster, and lover of God’s Word—Sadie Robertson Huff. Together the three have a lively chat about the stories of Nicodemus, Peter, Jairus & his daughter, the woman at the well, and the boy with fishes & loaves, asking questions and finding connections to their own stories along the way. From cactus roots and late night talks, to miracles and moons, it’s clear that Jesus transforms lives not just in the New Testament, but here and now.
Read with Us:
Shop our biggest sale of the year now through Friday for up to 70% off of your favorite She Reads Truth resources.
Open Your Bibles: (passages referenced in this episode)
CSB translation unless otherwise noted
- Nicodemus: John 3:1–21, Numbers 21:1–9, John 7:45–52, John 19:38–42
- Peter: Luke 5:1–11, Matthew 4:18–22, Matthew 14:22–32, Matthew 16:13–20, Luke 22:54–62, John 21:15–19
- Jairus & His Daughter: Mark 5:21–43, Leviticus 15:25–27, Revelation 21:4
- The Woman at the Well: John 4:1–42, Jeremiah 17:9–13, Revelation 21:6, Revelation 22:1–5
- Boy with the Fish & Loaves: John 6:1–14, 22-40, 2 Kings 4:42–44, Matthew 5:6
- Women & Men in the Word: New Testament Study Book
- Live Original
- Sadie & Christian carrying their Bibles
- Passion 2021
- Amanda’s “I Wish I Was Full of Tacos Instead of Emotions” t-shirt
- Save 20% on our Psalm 119 collection when you use the code PSALM at the checkout.
Upcoming Reading Plans:
Psalm 119 – two-week reading plan begins 7/27