Immanence & an Invitation into God’s Presence
Episode 40 | Plan | Released August 31, 2020 | Special guest: Jessica Lamb
For the first week of our series on the Presence of God, Raechel and Amanda talk with SRT Editorial
Director, Jessica Lamb, about the awe-inspiring reality that God pursues us and invites us into His presence. The three friends lay the foundation for this four-week study by defining key aspects of God’s presence, while also discussing nighttime basketball and disclosing who can still do a cartwheel. Wherever the conversation goes, it always comes back to this: God’s presence permeates our daily lives and the world around us.
Read with Us:
Open Your Bibles: (passages referenced in this episode)
CSB translation unless otherwise noted
- Psalm 139:1–10; Exodus 33:16; Jeremiah 23:23–24; Isaiah 66:1–2; Matthew 1:20–23; John 1:29–34; Acts 17:4, 22-29; Colossians 1:16–20
- Psalm 139:5 ESV
- John 6:67-68
- Acts 4:13
- Galatians 5:22-23
- Exodus 34:29
- Leviticus 11:45; Psalm 27:4; Isaiah 6:1–7; Ephesians 2:13–18; Hebrews 4:16; Jude 24–25; Revelation 4
- Deuteronomy 31:6–8; Psalm 46; Zephaniah 3:17; Isaiah 40:9–11, 41:10; 2 Timothy 4:16–18
- Psalm 34:18
- Exodus 33:12–17; Numbers 6:22–27; Psalm 16:11; Psalm 23; Romans 15:13, 2 Thessalonians 3:16
- Deuteronomy 4:29–31; 1 Chronicles 16:7–36; Psalm 73:28; Colossians 3:14–17
God’s Relational Presence by J. Scott Duvall and J. Daniel Hays
I Bind Unto Myself Today by St. Patrick
Upcoming Reading Plans:
Daniel Reading Plan – plan begins 9/28
*If you purchase something through our links, She Reads Truth may earn an affiliate commission.
For General Inquiries or Podcast Advertising Questions email us.