She Reads Truth exists to promote ‘Women in the Word of God Every Day.’ This mission drives our team in everything we do, and we’re looking for someone to join us in this pursuit. We are seeking a full-time, on-site Shipping Manager to faciliate a highly-productive and efficient Shipping department, ensuring the timely, accurate, and efficient fulllment of orders to our customers.
Note: This is a full-time, on-site position in Nashville, TN.
- Oversee and evaluate Shipping Department and support staff, including managing and maintaining quality assurance
- Retain an awareness for best shipping practices (postage costs, carriers, supply sources/cost, etc)
- Interview, hire, and train and supervise all shipping team members including temp/seasonal help
- Track seasonal needs for temp workers, managing the process for finding and scheduling all help
- Provide creative solutions, systems, and processes to increase productivity and efficiency
- Maintain a safe, highly-productive, and efficient facility layout and storage space
- Facilitate regular supply audits
- Create forecast and order all shipping supplies
- Manage inventory of supplies and products
- Report monthly productivity data to COO
- Collaborate with external service providors to ensure quality delivery of customer orders
- Experience working in order fulfillment
- Experience coordinating and managing teams
- Willingness to collaborate with others
- Knowledge of SOPs in warehousing and order fulfillment
- Expert knowledge of Shopify and Shipstation
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Understanding of and appreciation for the She Reads Truth sensibility, brand, aesthetic, and mission
Please only apply if you meet the above qualifications. To apply, please send a cover letter and resumé to [email protected] with the subject line “Shipping Manager: [YOUR NAME]”.