Social Media Strategist
She Reads Truth exists to promote “Women in the Word of God every day.” This mission drives our team in everything we do, and we’re looking for someone to join us in this pursuit. We are seeking a full-time, on-site Social Media Strategist to manage an online community of over one million women across the globe.
The SRT Social Media Strategist is an intuitive content creator who lives for building community. As an expert double-tapper, they’re the in-house go-to for what’s on trend and relatable. Our strategist is a planner with a clear vision, but can pivot effectively when the opportunity presents itself.
As one of our “Chief Inviters” of men and women to God’s Word, the Social Media Strategist is a data scientist who loves new ideas and new technology, but also knows how to play the sustainable long-game. Voice and connection matter deeply to this person, and not only can they learn and define the SRT voice, they can effectively teach it to others.
- Lead social media efforts across existing platforms for She Reads Truth, He Reads Truth, and Kids Read Truth, and expand into new platforms.
- Engage with the community, providing support and encouragement as required
- Educate key players on best practices, industry trends, and upcoming developments so they can engage and grow social audiences.
- Optimize KPIs to drive awareness, engagement, and conversion funnels on social media
- Foster a pipeline of sharable, high quality UGC to share across multiple channels (social, email, web, app, etc.)
- Compile and analyze relevant data to inform smart content creation choices to engage and grow our audience
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to integrate social media strategies into comprehensive marketing plans and initiatives.
- Maintain awareness of community’s needs and desires through regular surveys, feedback, and personal engagement with users
- Able to appear as the online face of SRT to the community through social video when necessary
- Understand, educate, and preserve the She Reads Truth, He Reads Truth, and Kids Read Truth sensibility, brand, aesthetic, and mission
- Manage multiple projects at once and thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or similar field of study
- 3–5 years of relevant social media strategy, content creation, and promotion
- Have a keen understanding of target audiences and the ability to operate as the in-house expert on social media with a deep understanding of popular social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, and working knowledge of other up-and-coming social channels
- Understanding of customer journey and experience with story-centered marketing
- Strong content creation skills, with an ability to match the appropriate brand voice
- Working understanding of biblical and faith-based language to ensure brand mission and value propositions are clearly and accurately represented in our marketing and communication efforts
- Working understanding of the She Reads Truth sensibility, brand, voice, aesthetic, and mission
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and thrive in fast-paced and collaborative team environmen
To Apply: Please apply ONLY if you meet the above qualifications. Send a cover letter and resumé to [email protected] with the subject line “Social Media Strategist: [YOUR NAME]” along with written examples of your work. This is a full-time, on-site, mid-level position in Brentwood, TN.
She Reads Truth is an equal opportunity employer.