She Reads Truth exists to promote “Women in the Word of God every day.” This mission drives our team in everything we do, and we’re looking for someone to join us in this pursuit. We’re adding a Project Assistant to the She Reads Truth team. A successful Project Assistant is highly organized, driven by excellence and a desire to help, and receives a high level of satisfaction when putting a checkmark on their to-do list.
The primary responsibility of the Project Assistant is to act as key support to the Logistics Manager in the development and completion of projects. Project categories include:
- Create product listings in the SRT online shop
- Implement scheduled product launch plans
- Provide ongoing shop maintenance including editing listings, auditing products and collections, updating homepages, etc.
- Send contracts to new writers & contributors
- Assign tasks to team members in Asana
- Initiate quote requests and place orders with outside vendors
- Update production calendar as needed
- Contact prospective guests and act as liaison
- Upload episodes & notes to distribution platforms
- Plan, schedule, and execute Podcast spreadsheet and calendar
- Distribute assets to contributors and writers
- Carry out processes for plan launch in app
- Source new products
- Degree in business administration or similar field of study, or proven relevant experience
- High level of verbal and written professionalism
- High level of organization
- Experience working with online content and eCommerce platforms
- Understanding of supply chain and logistics related to a direct-to-consumer model
- Ability to understand, educate, and preserve the She Reads Truth sensibility, brand, voice, aesthetic, and mission
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
Personally motivated by results
- Be able to work autonomously and joyfully serve with a cheerful attitude
Discern confidential information and maintain confidentiality
To Apply: Please only apply if you meet the above qualifications. Please send a cover letter and resumé to [email protected] with the subject line “Project Assistant: [YOUR NAME]” along with written examples of your work. This is a full-time, on-site, entry-level position in Brentwood, TN.
She Reads Truth is an equal opportunity employer.