She Reads Truth is hiring an Operations Manager to manage all backend operations of She Reads Truth. This employee will work directly with the Operations Director to support people, business, and revenue operations. They will also manage a team to ensure smooth and timely execution of brand activations and media deployment. This is not an entry-level position. The person we’re looking for is experienced in project management, leadership and operations management.
The Operations Manager will…
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures
- Assist HR and the Operations Director with onboarding and exiting employees as needed
- Execute vendor orders (from quote to delivery)
- Support the Operations Director in order forecasting
- Oversee internal operations and ensure timely, excellent deployment of all media
- Manage a team of Operations Coordinators
- Execute and manage all AP/AR
- Support the Operations Director in establishing and carrying out processes and reporting as it relates to people operations, business operations and revenue operations
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Business, Operations Management or related field
- 2+ years of proven success in an operations management role
- Experience with databases and project management software is desirable
- The ability to interpret financial data as it relates to inventory (experience in merchandise planning/buying is a plus)
- Understanding of budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Experience with AP/AR and competency with Quickbooks, or similar accounting system
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate project activities
- Knowledge of business productivity software and an aptitude for learning new applications
- Working knowledge of the following platforms: Asana, Shopify, WordPress
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets
- Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues
- Excellent strategic planning, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
- Ability to discern confidential information and maintain confidentiality
- Understanding of, and appreciation for, the She Reads Truth sensibility, brand, aesthetic, and mission
This is a full-time position that requires on-site presence at our headquarters in Franklin, TN.
To apply, send your resumé to [email protected] with the subject line “Operations Manager: [YOUR NAME]”.
She Reads Truth is an equal opportunity employer.