She Reads Truth is a worldwide community of women who read God’s Word together every day. As Marketing Director, you will serve as chief “inviter”, finding opportunities to strategically tell our story with clarity and purpose.
As a successful hire, you will provide guidance to our marketing department, evaluate on-going strategies, and implement growth opportunities for She Reads Truth, He Reads Truth, and Kids Read Truth. You are a data-driven ideator with a high level of initiative and personal drive towards excellence and mission.
- Develop and implement comprehensive and clear marketing strategies for both revenue-generating opportunities as well as non-revenue community growth
- Regularly assess marketing KPIs and proactively provide necessary recommendations to executives
- Continually develop and maintain the She Reads Truth brand narrative through regular assessment of company goals and community felt need
- Supervise the marketing department and provide guidance, feedback, and professional development
- Continually audit viability of all She Reads Truth, He Reads Truth, and Kids Read Truth digital platforms
- Oversee all ongoing inbound and outbound advertisements—including print, digital (SEO and social), podcast
- Develop and manage marketing budgets
- Conduct general market research to stay aware of trends and happenings within the industry
- Work collaboratively with executive and director team to shape the development of branding and corporate identity initiatives
- Build general brand awareness and positioning through partnerships and industry relationships
- Oversee all digital efforts including but not limited to social media strategy, email marketing, podcast growth strategy, and paid search and social
- Define, monitor, and execute quarterly departmental goals
- Provide insights and recommendations for decision-making to the executive team while leading alongside other directors
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or similar field of study
- 5+ years of relevant digital marketing experience
- Strong copywriting skills geared towards digital marketing platforms
- Strong understanding of a wide range of marketing tools including, but not limited to, social media, content marketing, email automation, paid social, and others
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Acute awareness of company tone and lens, and keen ability to craft a story
- Ideation towards growth opportunities
- Solution focused leadership with proven experience in team management and professional development
- Proven ability to manage budgets
- Professional and proactive work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to discern confidential information and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to understand, educate, and preserve the She Reads Truth sensibility, brand, voice, aesthetic, and mission
- Working understanding of biblical and faith-based language to ensure brand mission and value propositions are clearly and accurately represented in our marketing and communication efforts
This is a full-time position that requires on-site presence at our headquarters in Brentwood, TN.
To apply, send your resumé to [email protected] with the subject line “Marketing Director: [Your Name]”.