She Reads Truth exists to promote “Women in the Word of God every day.” This mission drives our team in everything we do, and we’re looking for someone to join us in this pursuit. We are seeking a full-time, on-site Marketing Copywriter responsible for maintaining brand consistency across online channels. This role will be responsible for writing original copy and editing and publishing colleagues’ work for She Reads Truth, He Reads Truth, and Kids Read Truth marketing initiatives. The Marketing Copywriter is a highly organized content creator with a passion for bringing a brand to life with excellence and purpose.
- Interpret creative and editorial briefs to write original copy and edit content for a range of marketing and editorial purposes
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
- Stay up to date on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging
- Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in our content
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues (e.g., Social Media Manager, Associate Editors, Customer Service Specialists)
- Regularly communicate with the Marketing Director and Editorial Director to gain an understanding of high-level strategies and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, marketing or similar field of study
- 3+ years of relevant digital marketing experience
- Strong copywriting skills geared towards digital marketing platforms
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
- Strong understanding of a wide range of marketing tools including, but not limited to, social media, content marketing, email automation, paid social, and others
- Working understanding of biblical and faith-based language to ensure brand mission and value propositions are clearly and accurately represented in our marketing and communication efforts
- Ability to understand, educate, and preserve the She Reads Truth sensibility, brand, voice, aesthetic, and mission
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
To Apply: Please only apply if you meet the above qualifications. Please send a cover letter and resumé to [email protected] with the subject line “Marketing Copywriter: [YOUR NAME]” along with written examples of your work. This is a full-time, on-site, mid-level position in Brentwood, TN.
She Reads Truth is an equal opportunity employer.