She Reads Truth is exists to promote ‘Women in the Word of God Every Day.’ This mission drives our team in everything we do, and we’re looking for someone to join us in this pursuit. We are seeking a full-time, on-site Fulfillment Specialist to ensure the timely, accurate and efficient processing and fulfillment of shipments from She/He Reads Truth to our customers. Note: This is a full-time, on-site position in Nashville, TN.
- Perform a variety of fulfillment duties such as pulling customer orders, packing/assembling orders, labeling boxes
- Verify quantity, weight, and conformance of materials to stated identifications
- Check outbound orders for accuracy and completeness, such as matching shipping label with invoice number
- Process daily outgoing mail shipments
- Ensure space and amenities are kept clean and tidy
- Participate in regular inventory audits
- Occasional supply audits
- Understand, educate, and preserve the She Reads Truth (and KRT/HRT) sensibility, brand, aesthetic, and mission.
- Manage multiple projects at once and thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Be able to work autonomously and joyfully serve with a cheerful attitude
- Discern confidential information and maintain confidentiality
- Experience working in order fulfillment
- Willingness to collaborate with others
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Understanding of and appreciation for the She Reads Truth sensibility, brand, aesthetic, and mission
Please only apply if you meet the above qualifications. To apply, please send a cover letter and resumé to [email protected] with the subject line “Fulfillment Specialist: [YOUR NAME]”.