Reporting to the Shipping Manager and serving as an integral member of the Shipping Team, the Seasonal Fulfillment Specialist functions with three core purposes: To support effective and efficient shipping and fulfillment operations, facilitate the efficient function of the internal processes, and steward and protect the resources of the company.
Key responsibilities include ensuring the timely, accurate, and efficient processing and fulfillment of shipments from She Reads Truth to our customers during our busiest season of the year. This is a full time, seasonal position and candidates must be available to work during the week (M-F), occasional weekends and holidays.
This is an onsite position in Nashville, TN at the She Reads Truth Warehouse facility
Start Date: September 1, 2023
End Date: February 23, 2024
Support effective and efficient shipping and fulfillment operations
- Perform a variety of fulfillment duties such as pulling customer orders, packing/assembling orders, labeling boxes, etc.
- Verify quantity, weight, and conformance of materials to stated identifications
- Check outbound orders for accuracy and completeness, such as matching shipping label with invoice number
- Process daily outgoing mail shipments
Steward and protect the resources of the company
- Ensure space and amenities are kept clean and tidy
- Occasional supply audits
- Conduct quality checks for all inventory received
- Track physical inventory
- Able to manage multiple projects at once and thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Able to work autonomously and joyfully serve with a cheerful attitude
- Able to discern confidential information and maintain confidentiality
- Available to work during the week, some evenings, weekends, and holidays
Please only apply if you meet the above qualifications. To apply, please send a cover letter and resumé to [email protected] with the subject line “SEASONAL Fulfillment Specialist: [YOUR NAME]”.
She Reads Truth is an equal opportunity employer.