Customer Support Manager
She Reads Truth exists to promote ‘Women in the Word of God Every Day.’ This mission drives our team in everything we do, and we’re looking for someone to join us in this pursuit. We are seeking a Customer Support Manager to ensure the She Reads Truth community receives an incredible experience by guiding our team of specialists. The Customer Support Manager is a kind and self-motivated and finds joy in helping others and anticipating the needs of customers. This is a full-time, on-site position that collaborates in-person, but manages a remote team.
Note: This is a full-time, on-site position in Brentwood, TN.
- Manage a team of on-site and remote customer support specialists as they help potential and current customers.
- Predict and anticipate customer issues, questions, needs, and desires.
- Lead the She Reads Truth customer experience with a vision toward the future, innovating processes and programs, always striving for excellence.
- Provide answers to customer questions and concerns in a timely manner while embodying the voice, posture, and care of the team to our customers.
- Collaborate daily with the marketing and logistics teams and communicate plans with the Customer Support team.
- Maintain awareness of community issues, troubleshooting ways to serve and engage the Shes and Hes, and increasing community membership retention.
- Promote and pursue shalom for every customer and community member, as well as among team members.
- Manage schedule and time reports for part-time customer support team.
- Set goals and benchmarks for Customer Support team to ensure customer satisfaction and timely responses.
- Discern confidential information and maintain confidentiality.
- Understanding of, and appreciation for, the She Reads Truth sensibility, brand, aesthetic, and mission.
- 3+ years customer service experience in online retail
- 3+ years experience in team management
- Industry knowledge on customer service best practices
- Experience with subscription-based services (preferred)
- Ability to work autonomously and joyfully serve with a cheerful attitude
- Familiarity with customer support applications including ShipStation, Gorgias and Shopify to address and resolve customer issues
Please only apply if you meet the above qualifications. To apply, please send your cover letter and resumé to [email protected] with the subject line “Customer Support Manager: [YOUR NAME]”.