Day 13

Grace Day

from the Ezra reading plan

Psalm 130:3-4

BY She Reads Truth

Take this day to catch up on your reading, pray, and rest in the presence of the Lord.

LORD, if you kept an account of iniquities,
Lord, who could stand?
But with you there is forgiveness,
so that you may be revered.
—Psalm 130:3–4

Weekly She Reads Truth podcast episodes correspond to the current community reading plan.

Click here to listen to this week’s episode.

25 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Cee Gee says:

LYNNE FROM ALABAMA – So sorry to hear about your sister’s diagnosis! Praying in agreement with our sister, Teresa regarding time with family and friends. Before my sister got too advanced, she showed her family how to cook/bake some of the family favorites. I don’t know it that applies here but thought it was worth mentioning. Continued prayers for you, Jack, and Gina, and your family.

KARRIE – Prayers for comfort and a diminished reaction to the treatments for your aunt and praying the results exceed doctor’s expectations. I saw that happen with my sister! It’s a beautiful thing!

MICHELLE – PTL!!! Great and encouraging news!

Praying for each need represented whether spoken or not. Have a blessed Sunday, sweet SHES!

2. Teresa Donley says:

ADRIENNE – my prayers are with Leo and his parents. I pray for wisdom I’m making treatment decisions. And I pray that Brooke and Josh find somewhere to stay very soon. I pray that all family and friends effected by this situation feel God’s peace and comfort.

3. Teresa Donley says:

KARRIE – I’m praying that the effects of treatment subside for your aunt, and that it is successful in removing the cancer. God still performs miracles!

4. Teresa Donley says:

LYNNE FROM ALABAMA – I am lifting your sister, you and all of your family in prayer. I pray that your sister’s dementia holds static, or progresses very slowly so that all of you can enjoy blessed time together. I pray for you and your family in dealing with this devastating diagnosis.

5. Michelle Patire says:

See you at “Worthy of Praise” @ Searching :)
    Still praying about the Beatitudes one bc I am studying that in a separate Bible study already… though it doesn’t hurt to have repetition ;) God bless, Shes.

6. Michelle Patire says:

@Lynne from Alabama-
    Thank you for asking. God has been really good. I got to share the gospel with my dad yesterday. My mom was present in the conversation… so that was interesting, lol. She is a strong believer, but she kept trying to talk for my dad instead of letting him answer my questions lol. But it was a really good conversation and I’m hoping that Jesus will continue to work in my dad’s life. He told me he believes Jesus is the Savior but was wrestling with the details of His finished work. Kind of a long conversation to write here. But I see God moving a lot this week and I am so grateful!!!

@Mercy :) here and following how God writes the next chapter of your story!!!

7. Cee Gee says:

ADRIENNE – my husband grew up just west of Eau Claire and went to UW at Madison. It breaks my heart thinking of Brooke and Josh having to go through this with their precious son. May God send a mighty miracle and gird their hearts with blessings that comfort and strengthen them in the meantime. Also praying they don’t get caught in the ‘what if’/’if only’ trap. Thank you for the response and update!

8. Traci Gendron says:

I was traveling yesterday and didn’t have time to comment. Wow the ending of Ezra. How hard to send your wife and children away, but if they were obstinate to belief in God…

SEARCHING – I will join in with everyone on both studies!