Day 6

Grace Day

from the Ezra reading plan

Deuteronomy 30:4

BY She Reads Truth

Take this day to catch up on your reading, pray, and rest in the presence of the Lord.

—Deuteronomy 30:4

Weekly She Reads Truth podcast episodes correspond to the current community reading plan.

Click here to listen to this week’s episode.

25 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Cheryl Blow says:

This just makes me think God knows right where we are! He sees us and pursues us!

“Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care.”
    ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10‬:‭29‬ ‭NIV‬‬

2. GramsieSue says:

Linda in NC – praying for your move today and the transition for your husband
    Blessed Beth – the tragic death of that young girl and the impact on her family and others
    Victoria E – obstacles at work
    Kallyana – strength to rebuild
    Camila – health crisis
    Changed Life – pastor and congregation
    Rachel Lynn – your career change
    Mercy – your work environment
    Kathy – Stephen’s transplant to be successful
    Lauren GW – husband’s PTSD
    Lynne from AL – that Jack is recovering well from surgery
    Sherry – results of medical tests
    Sheryl – chronic pain
    Karrie – your aunt

Hugs and blessings to all ❤️

3. Sharon, Jersey Girl says:

Yes, thank you @COLLEEN DEVEAUE for suggesting to read all of Deuteronomy! …just some thoughts on Deuteronomy 30:4 “Even if your exiles are at the farthest horizon, he will gather you and bring you back from there.” God would gather the people and restore them, but there was a condition – they needed to return to Him and obey Him with all their heart and with all their soul.

This is my daily prayer for my wayward adult sons – that they would one day obey God and love Him with all their heart and soul. If they only knew the blessings that they are missing out on. BUT GOD!…He is able to exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. (Ephesians 3:20) – God’s word gives me hope.

@Mercy – prayers for your work environment, that it will become a place of peace and unity, that things will begin to go smoothly & that your team mates will actually become a team.
    @Rachel Lynn – praying for you as you make this career change, and that you will have peace in your decision. If you felt called and lead by God to do it – don’t let the evil one put thoughts of doubt in your mind.
    @Changed Life – So sorry to hear about your pastor. I will be praying God’s mercy & grace for him and his family, peace and comfort for them as well as the church family.
    @Michelle Patire – praying that your dad will fully surrender his heart to the Lord, and that he will begin to have a real distaste for all the “paranormal junk” he is letting his mind be filled with.

Thank you all for your comments, I love reading through them each day they are encouraging and make me feel like I know you all!

A blessed Saturday to all my sisters! ❤️

4. Donna Wolcott says:

I’m saying this gently, I was raised Catholic, including 12yrs of Catholic school, and the paranormal was not a belief. I changed my faith over 45 yrs ago, and respect that faith of the rest of my family. We may not always understand other faith practices. Have a blessed weekend sisters.

5. Aimee D-R says:

Oh Amen.

6. Munchkin says:

What is the next reading plan after Ezra. I want to get the book, but I don’t want to buy the wrong one.

7. Cee Gee says:

SEARCHING – Great post! Such important words, then and now!!! ❤

8. Cee Gee says:

Joshua 24:14-15: “Therefore, fear the Lord and worship him in sincerity and truth. Get rid of the gods your ancestors worshiped beyond the Euphrates River and in Egypt, and worship the LORD. But if if it doesn’t please you to worship the Lord, choose for yourselves today: Which will you worship—the gods your ancestors worshiped beyond the Euphrates River or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living?(A) As for me and my family, we will worship the Lord.”

CHANGED LIFE – What devastating news! Praying that God will send His comfort, peace, and wisdom to your pastor and family and your church community. May you draw closer to the Lord and to each other during this time.

LINDA IN NC – M DAY!!! Praying for a smooth move, for relief for your muscles and nerves when you are settled and for a peaceful acceptance for your hubby! NO RAIN …YET and still sunny here so hopeful for your weather!

MICHELLE – YAY, that your parents attended and prayers that God uses what they heard to draw them back to Him!

Praying for all requests and that each of you have a blessed weekend!

Praying Hurricane Lee stays out away from land!