Day 13

Grace Day

from the Amos reading plan

Micah 6:8

BY She Reads Truth

Take this day to catch up on your reading, pray, and rest in the presence of the Lord.

Mankind, he has told each of you what is good
and what it is the LORD requires of you:
to act justly,
to love faithfulness,
and to walk humbly with your God.
—Micah 6:8

Weekly She Reads Truth podcast episodes correspond to the current community reading plan.

Click here to listen to this week’s episode.

19 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Foster Mama says:

@ THERESA , your excellent analogy about changing your daughter’s diaper was SPOT ON!! (not weird)…I loved it (especially 5 minutes after changing quite a doozy!) :D

2. Lehua K. says:

Sending love, hugs and prayers to all of you ❤️

3. Cee Gee says:

HEIDI – GOT IT! Thanks so much! I remembered everything except where the account was!

4. Becky Kortman says:

This is echoed in Psalm 15 the Message.

5. Mari says:

I really need to really focus and do all of these three: Act justly, Love faithfully, and walk humbly with my God. I confess this is such a challenge in an environment where none of these three are being practiced or considered, and everyone’s looking after “Self” with the exception of maybe 2-3. I try to take a deep breath and ask God to help me to be mindful of what comes out of my mouth. It hurts to see one not be considered, and pushed aside (us older in age) but one thing I do know, I am the child of the most High King and that needs to be in enough.
    Happy Saturday sweet SHE’s! I’m always grateful for Saturday. And even though the school year ended yesterday, I’m grateful that my job this year around. Sometimes I do wish I was off in the summer, and maybe someday I will.

6. Heidi says:

These have been words I’ve used to bring my heart back to the basics of what it is to represent a follower of Jesus- do my actions and words check the list on these 3 things? It’s so basic but our world is filled with humans ignoring the needs and hurts of others, in favor of their own. Self righteousness is a plague in our world… I will absolutely keep y’all posted. Ryan has been traveling for work this week and got back yesterday (yay!). We’ve been trying to work out our plans. As of now we will proceed as if Europe will workout Monday. And if not? We will let our hearts grieve the disappointment and then make a new plan. :) In addition, a friend asked if the trip works out, if I’ll maybe do a WordPress page or something and journal it. If that happens, I’ll post it here too :)
    CEE GEE: the email I use here is (all one word, regular email address-format, I just put spaces here to keep the comment from going to moderation) —
    Heidi Loves Truth at gmail dot com :)

7. Heidi says:

CEE GEE: the email I use here is [email protected] :)

8. Cheryl Blow says: