Day 13

Grace Day

from the Amos reading plan

Micah 6:8

BY She Reads Truth

Take this day to catch up on your reading, pray, and rest in the presence of the Lord.

Mankind, he has told each of you what is good
and what it is the LORD requires of you:
to act justly,
to love faithfulness,
and to walk humbly with your God.
—Micah 6:8

Weekly She Reads Truth podcast episodes correspond to the current community reading plan.

Click here to listen to this week’s episode.

19 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Cee Gee says:

One of my favorite verses! ❤

HEIDI – if you have time, would you please repost your pseudo email you created for your trip? Thanks!

SARAH D – Thanking God for the reward of these opportunities after your struggles! May God guide you in a way that is no doubt His will for you.

MICHELLE PATIRE – thank you for the beautiful prayer!

Praying for each of you!

2. Michelle Patire says:

Good morning, Shes- happy Saturday!

Just catching up on yesterday’s final chapter in Amos. It is a good reminder, in 2 Samuel 7:15 NKJV – “But My Mercy shall not depart from him…”

Excited to see you ladies next study. Keeping your situations in my heart every morning as I study. May we dwell on His Word and trust His faithfulness. As He was merciful with Israel by leaving a remnant, so He is merciful with us- keeping His word. Honestly, I'm preaching to myself. I have to remember His faithfulness to His word, as it is not seen… it is a life of faith until my eyes have seen things come to pass.

3. Theresa says:

Good Morning She’s!

I’m reflecting this morning on these three simple, but big commands.

SARAH D- praying for your decisions about which direction to go with your job. Asking God to give you a clear path forward and shut the doors he doesn’t want you to walk through.

RHONDA J- praying for your weekend and the chaos in your house. I pray God sends you super natural patience and grace so you can enjoy the time with your family.

HEIDI- praying for your passport appointment on Monday.

An update on my husband’s passport. He called yesterday and was told he could call back on Monday and try to get an appointment to come in person. We are almost 2 weeks from his departure date so we will need everything to work together perfectly. I appreciate all the continued prayers.

4. Aimee D-R says:

Lord, guide me. In Jesus name, Amen

5. Jenny Pearson says:

Amen! A God-moment this morning – in the study book, it asks “how we can move forward, reflecting shod through the active pursuit of justice and righteousness”. I quoted Micah 6:8 in the section, before even turning the page/opening the app to see that is the verse for the Grace Day! Grateful to see the Lord’s presence in each moment and how he shows himself so fully in my life everyday. And grateful for this study and you She’s. God is working in my heart and life and it is so comforting to know…despite all that life can bring ❤️

6. Kelly (NEO) says:

I love that this is personal “each of you”

It is truely all we can be responsible for with God’s help. Am I acting justly, loving faithfulness, and walking humbly with my God?

Holy Spirit, may I listen to Your correction when I am not

7. Elaine Morgan says:

❤️

8. Searching says:

So simple, what we need to do …

to act justly,
    to love faithfulness (mercy in NKJV)
    and to walk humbly with your God.

How different the world would be if everyone said “Got it, God, I’ll do that!”

MARI V – praying for whatever you need to handle the challenges of the upcoming adjustments!

HEIDI – this all came together quickly! If you have time Monday, let us know what God’s will turned out to be :) Love you, sister. Be safe however things go. ❤️

RHONDA J – praying for a wonderful time with your family, and that each person is given the space they need ❤️