Grace Day

Open Your Bible

Psalm 33:13-15

Take this day to catch up on your reading, pray, and rest in the presence of the Lord.

The LORD looks down from heaven;
he observes everyone.
He gazes on all the inhabitants of the earth
from his dwelling place.
He forms the hearts of them all;
he considers all their works.
—Psalm 33:13–15

Weekly She Reads Truth podcast episodes correspond to the current community reading plan.

Click here to listen to this week’s episode.

(27) Comments
[x]

27 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Terri Baldwin says:

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

2. Cee Gee says:

NLTV. 15 translation says: He made their hearts so He understands everything they do.

That is what I gleaned from the passages we studied this week. God was never surprised at what He saw the people doing. He is not surprised by what we do or anything that happens in our live. He is omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent! All praise to Him!

Prayers for the families of those who sacrificed their lives for our country. Because of them, we can freely gather this weekend.

3. Rhonda J. says:

He gazes down and “considers all OUR works! I probably would do things a little differently when I remember the LORD is seeing it ALL! I think we tend to put God off up in Heaven busy with other things, not that his eyes are always on us?! I think we would surely speak and act a little different remembering this! And it’s not to be “acting” or “doing works” But…don’t I want to HONOR him, my creator, that loves me and wants me to “sing for Joy” and “and be glad” in today?! I want to live not only like I OWE my God everything, but that I appreciate all that he has given me, mainly that he sent his Son to save me when I don’t deserve it.

Life is not fair. It is hard many days or years at a time, But God- His plan is good, He is good all the time, all the time he is good. Thanks be to him that we can have joy and peace in our hardest times. I love that as we grow through our story and in our faith, that a lovely portrait is being painted. “Receive his correction in humble repentance” and it will bring joy.

2 Timothy 2:20-21 In a large house there are articles not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for special purposes and some for common use. 21 Those who cleanse themselves from the latter will be instruments for special purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work.

Have a good day!

4. K ♡ says:

Happy weekend She’s.

5. Cara P says:

Really enjoying this study. Amos is a book I’ve never studied before. Happy to be doing it with you all. Have a blessed day!

6. Theresa says:

I love that this Psalm doesn’t stop with the Lord looking down from heaven. It tells us that he observes everyone. The very nature of observing something means that it’s important to you and you are choosing to give it your attention. God doesn’t just passively watch us from a distance.

7. Kelly (NEO) says:

That You Lord that You SEE each and every one, even those who are overlooked or ignored by others.

KATIE L – continued prayers for your situation