Day 6

Grace Day

from the The Armor of God reading plan

Psalm 119:165

BY She Reads Truth

Take this day to catch up on your reading, pray, and rest in the presence of the Lord.

Abundant peace belongs to those
who love your instruction;
nothing makes them stumble.
—Psalm 119:165

23 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Catherine Falconer says:

How many pray seven times a day? I have always wondered how David prayed. I have seen and written out a few prayers that I love from the OT.

2. Dana Cook says:

I so enjoy the daily reading/instruction of God with myself and all you other SRT’s. It brings peace to my soul! ❤️

3. Dana Cook says:

I so enjoy the daily reading/instruction oh TG

4. Dana Cook says:

I so enjoy the daily reading/ i

5. Jessica Timperio says:

Yesterdays reading really sticks to me. I was watching TikTok last night, and all of the sudden, a video pops up of someone saying, “The Bible has been translated and rewritten so many times. How do you follow something like that?” And honestly, I used to feel the same way. I used to say “Well this can’t possibly apply to now, times have changed.” but I don’t feel that way anymore. These Bible study’s have shown me that it STILL applies. It’s STILL our instruction. It’s STILL for US. Questions like those can lead us away from God, so we need to be careful. Trust in The Word daily. And in all honesty, I don’t understand why people say that about The Bible specifically. All religions have ancient text and instructions to follow. I don’t understand.

6. Mercy says:

Amen. Abundant peace is what every soul needs in this weary world. Praise God for the peace that surpasses all understanding, when things do not make sense, to hold us together. Until we see You again. Glory to God now and forever. Have a wonderful weekends dear beautiful, strong amazing sisters. Remember Jesus loves you and delights in you. He carries you in His heart.

7. Jo says:

Thank you JENNIFER LOVES JESUS for your wisdom x

8. Jennifer Loves Jesus says:

I crave the Lord. He is the only way to the serenity I’ve learned to cherish. The more I seek of Him, the more of Himself He gives me. Inner nagging and turmoil dissipates in His presence. Like a weaned child (Psalm 131), “I have calmed and quieted my soul”. Internal calm in this world of chaos is difficult to attain. It takes work. Yet, the hardest work done for peace was already finished by Jesus. Things I cannot understand lay at rest at His feet, hanging on that cross, His blood ran over all the things beyond my comprehension. He rose from the grave in wisdom, shining light in the darkness of anxiety and confusion. And as I trust Him more and more, submitting to His authority, inner discipline grows, the raging sea becomes calm, and my soul is soothed and content. Great peace (Psalm 119:65a), or “shalom, conveys the notion of wholeness and well-being” (FSB). This is truly what I crave. And so I seek the Lord, who has proven to be the only true source of it. I trust Him. The proof of my trust in God is in my obedience. Until… Maranatha.