Grace Day

Open Your Bible

Psalm 27:1

Take this day to catch up on your reading, pray, and rest in the presence of the Lord.

The LORD is my light and my salvation—
whom should I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life—
whom should I dread?
—Psalm 27:1

(36) Comments
[x]

36 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Stephanie Berling says:

I listened to the She Reads Truth podcast last night and I really appreciated what their guest said about God showing up for Elijah as a whisper. That it was a good reminder for him that God is in our breath because a whisper is like a gentle breath.
    I never used to listen to the podcast because I didn’t believe that I had time. I also hated folding the laundry so I decided I would listen on Friday nights when I fold the laundry. Now I get excited to fold the laundry and my husband feels cared for because the laundry is done by a happy wife instead of an overwhelmed wife.
    Start with little changes. God honors that and can make a big difference in your life.

2. Stephanie Berling says:

I never used to listen to the podcast because I didn’t believe that I had time. I also hated folding the laundry so I decided I would listen on Friday nights when I fold the laundry. Now I get excited to fold the laundry and my husband feels cared for because the laundry is done by a happy wife instead of an overwhelmed l

3. Stephanie Berling says:

4. Churchmouse says:

Psalm 27:1 has often been my go-to verse in difficult times. But my difficult times pale in comparison to what the Ukrainians and Russians are facing. I cannot even imagine. Let us earnestly pray for this situation to de-escalate. There is so much suffering in this world. My heart breaks for it all.

5. Morgan Latham says:

Happy weekend, ladies! I’ll be praying for each of you this weekend.

6. KC says:

May I ask a favor, please? My brain is not working right since I got Covid. I work in a technical field and I am finding it difficult to do things correctly. I would appreciate your prayers. Thank you and God Bless you all.

7. Aimee D-R says:

Let there be light. Amen in Jesus mighty name

8. Kelly (NEO) says:

What or who do I dread? Why?
    It is usually people whose personality rubs me the wrong way or a situation that involves conflict. Not that my world cannot have tensions but I do find I am an avoider to such people/scenarios.

Thinking of God as a stronghold with that I picture the Lord shielding me from harm in the midst of flying arrows.

ANGIE – praying this verse for you today and your coworker situation.

GRAMSIESUE – praying for you and Steve. Grateful for the good report you received. May you both look for the little blessings during this trial.

ABBY D – how did your coworker’s husband’s surgery go?

JULIE GANUCHEAU – any word on how Cannon Murphy is?

MAURA – how is Tigist doing?

ELIZABETH GIBSON – is your son doing better at school?

RACHEL HAUSSLER – how is your sister? How is the little one you are fostering?

MARI – how is Tammie?

LYNNE FROM AL – how is Jack?

ELAINE MORGAN – how is Stacy?

ASH H – has your SIL found a job?

LEXI B – how is your toe?

JULIE ROBERSON – how is Ashley?

SARAH D – how did your appt go?