Weekly Truth

Romans 15:5-6

BY She Reads Truth

Memorizing Scripture is one of the best ways to carry God-breathed truth, instruction, and reproof wherever we go.

In this study of hospitality we will memorize Romans 15:5–7, a passage that focuses on glorifying God and living in harmony with one another. We will start by memorizing verses 5–6.

May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus, that together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
—Romans 15:5–6 ESV

Save the image below as a lock screen for your phone so you can read these words throughout the day.

30 thoughts on "Weekly Truth"

1. Krystle says:

Kathy, I’m praying that you feel the Lord’s loving arms wrapped tight around you today, that He’ll comfort you & keep you in perfect peace! ❤️

2. Mari V says:

Running Late but want to wish you all my SHE READS TRUTH sisters a Happy Mothers DAY. We are all moms in one way or another

3. Brianna Albright Fink says:

This study has been such a blessing to me. My church community is struggling. There is heartache and sadness. Relationships are broken. There is a small group of people basically trying to form a coup. What they want is the complete opposite of what the majority wants in the church. But the majority has been silent. It has completely taken over my thoughts and I am restless. I try to pray and I talk to God but I know that I haven’t fully released the situation to Him. Any prayers that you have, I would be grateful.

1. Linda Svensson says:

I’ve gone through situations like these in a church I attended before I moved to another city, therefore I can relate. You have to find your way in this and you know what to do, fully give it to God. I will pray for you, sister, and the church.

4. Emily Curtiss says:

Pray for me please. I have not been living in harmony with my tribe. I have been cranky and short tempered. I don’t like who I am recently and I know I need to change.

5. Sarah Kensy says:

Praying for my fiancé as he overcomes personal struggles. It’s so hard to place my worry in God’s hands but I know he is building my endurance and only God will get me through this.

6. Kathy says:

Good morning. I am so thankful for this community of women. Today will be the first Mother’s Day I spend as just a mom. My sweet mom passed away on Feb. 6. The days leading up to today have been harder than I ever imagined they could be. I miss her terribly, but I know that she is with Jesus and I wouldn’t change that for anything. I am thankful that I have the assurance that I will see her again, but today my heart aches and I just miss her.
    But God is so good. Today’s verse was exactly what I needed to read. I am thankful that God is a God of endurance and encouragement and that He decided that the best thing for His children while we are here was to live as one body with many parts. We don’t always do a good job, but my prayer for all of us is that we will “live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus, that together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
    Be blessed today! Happy Mother’s Day!

7. Churchmouse says:

I’m praying this verse today for all of you who gather here, who are the She Reads Truth community. I consider you all as mentors, all of you as mothers (regardless of whether you are biologically or not), because you faithfully nurture me in the faith. Thank you. God bless you. Abundantly.

1. Mari V says:

Thank you Churchmouse. We all feel the same about you!! I’m blessed to be part of this community of sisters. Happy Mothers Day Churchmouse!!

2. Sharon W says:

Happy Mother’s Day especially to you, for I enjoy your insight everyday.

8. Kensley Goodman says:

No person on earth is your enemy because of the love of Christ. We are to love one another and glorify God together regardless of race, background, ethnicity, or gender as long as we have one thing in common and that is being saved.