Grace Day

from the 1 & 2 Peter reading plan

Galatians 3:27

BY She Reads Truth

Use this day to pray, rest, and reflect on this week’s reading, giving thanks for the grace that is ours in Christ.

For those of you who were baptized into Christ have been clothed with Christ. There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male and female; since you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, heirs according to the promise.
Galatians 3:27–29

32 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Lucy Goodwin says:

May you all feeling the love of Jesus today!

2. Maura says:

Praying for your mother Dawn. For wisdom for the Doctors and peace for her heart and healing. Our Lord is mighty! Hugs to you Dawn.

3. Dawn says:

Thankful for God’s word and the family of Christ. Prayers for my mother who is in a difficult season. She has been in the hospital since December and is awaiting a procedure for her back. I have already visited in Jan. and I’m going in two weeks. Being so far away is hard. Prayers for all the details that surround and her heart.

1. Mari V says:

Praying for you Dawn and your mom. Praying that the doctors can get this procedure done soon.

4. Dawn says:

Thankful for God’s word and the family of Christ. Prayers for my mother I was in a difficult season. She has been in the hospital since December and is awaiting a procedure for her back. I have already visited and then with her once last month and I’m going in two weeks. Being so far away is hard. Prayers for all the details that surround and her heart.

1. Natasha R says:

I’m praying for you and your mother Dawn. I, too, am living far from my mom and I can understand how hard it can be.

5. Churchmouse says:

Appreciate the many prayers being offered up on my behalf. Hands folded or lifted high, prayers being said in unity with other believers… Is that not a beautiful visual of our oneness in Christ?

I will spend today interceding for the many who gather here who have asked for prayer.

1. Mari V says:

Churchmouse, I so appreciate you interceding for all of us here. I look forward to the day when we all meet face-to-face. Blessings to you Churchmouse.

6. Shawn Parks says:

I am empowered more and more each day by God’s Word and these readings. I love being able to know God’s heart and see His face more and more each day. I find myself emboldened to share my faith more and more each day. My faith. God’s Word. God’s Grace. More and more!

7. Anne says:

Thank you Jesus for adopting me into your forever home.
    Mari V prayers for you that all went well in court yesterday.
    Praise God Churchmouse you are seeing God moving in this difficult season.
    Betsy praises for the blessing of a job for your husband!

1. Mari V says:

Oh Anne THANK YOU!

2. Mari V says:

Anne, I thought I had responded to you. I guess I didn’t. I want to say thank you so much for praying. I know God was with me.

8. Terrisa Stewart says:

I am grateful that I can use the grace day to catch up on readings from the week that I missed and revisit scripture.