Weekly Truth

from the Luke reading plan

Luke 1:46-47

BY She Reads Truth

Scripture is God-breathed and true. When we memorize it, we carry the gospel with us wherever we go.

This week we will memorize part of Mary’s song of praise in expectation of giving birth to Jesus.

My soul praises the greatness of the Lord,
and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior…

Luke 1:46–47

Save the image below as a lock screen for your phone so you can read these words throughout the day.

41 thoughts on "Weekly Truth"

1. Mariah Campos says:

Prayers for me friends! I lost my brother and sister in law a month ago. They were also involved in gangs leaving behind 7 children. Now in the midst of chaos my parents are fighting for custody of the children. Which only bring more division. As the only believer in the family I’ve hardened my heart. Filled it with anger and have shut down. I’m trying to hold on to the peace that he gave me and joy he’s given me, but through all of this chaos I don’t see what good is to come yet.

2. Peggy Larmore says:

Prayers for all my SRT sisters, God bless!

3. Christina Mendez says:

I would love prayer for physical strength & healing. I’ve had a few things going on in the past year & now some back pain. I want to feel strong again. Thank you.

4. Emily Gates says:

When you feel week, it’s not your job to muster up more faith, you simply need to remember who’s child you are. He either died for it all or He died for nothing. No sin is too big, and if you consider yours to be “too much” to cover, reevaluate; because it’s a lie you’re believing. The TRUTH is that your Father is mighty and kind. ❤️ You are His.

5. Steph C says:

My soul magnifies the Lord. Not because He is small and is in need of magnification. Perhaps that my life would be the lens through which someone would catch a glimpse of His goodness and greatness. That they would be drawn to Him as they see the joy, Hope, and quietness that He gives me in a crazy world. May it be so!

6. Bunny says:

Ashley, sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.

7. Carol Ross says:

Praise the Lord! He is awesomely good!!!

8. Ashley Thomas says:

My uncle died suddenly today. He always said “every day’s a holiday” when asked how he was doing. He was such a gregarious person, and he gave the best bear hugs (especially since he was 6’5 and built like an actual bear). I’m still in such shock, and I’m over 700 miles away from my family. Travel is in my future, and I am unsure of how my husband will be able to handle the responsibilities of running a business and taking care of our girls. But, God is good all the time, and all the time God is good! I rejoice and praise him for all my blessings.

1. Kitty Mc Donald says:

Praying for you and your family. God is great and will make everythng possible