Grace Day

Philippians 2:9-11

BY She Reads Truth

Take this day as an opportunity to catch up on your reading, pray, and rest in the presence of the Lord.

9 For this reason God highly exalted him
and gave him the name
that is above every name,
10 so that at the name of Jesus
every knee will bow—
in heaven and on earth
and under the earth—
11 and every tongue will confess
that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.
— Philippians 2:9-11

31 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Ashley White says:

❤️

2. Churchmouse says:

Mari, so glad to hear of the wonderful blessing your sister was to you all. And certainly will pray for another opportunity for you to get together. I’ve been blessed by your postings (and so so many others in this community) and marvel at your perseverance and faith in your challenging situation. Surely you and I (and many others) are undergoing “growing pains” – growing through our difficulties and refusing to succumb to them. Lifting you and your family in prayer as one year winds down and another gears up. God is already there! He knows what lies ahead and He is ever Immanuel, God with us.

3. Steph C says:

Every knee will bow … every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord. He is Creator and Lord of the Universe, yet sometimes I still question His wisdom. Oh Lord, may I truly bow the knee to you in every area of my life!

4. Mari V says:

I enjoyed spending time with all of you every morning during this Advent season. And the truth has opened up many of our eyes. I never get tired of saying to my children during this season, “Jesus is the reason for the Season”. We were blessed this season to have my sister here visiting from Florida for nearly 3 weeks. Her main purpose was to come and bless my kids and I. And boy did she spoil us as we’ve had a very difficult year. But in that difficult year I have grown in the Lord. I am not who I was. It’s all God! Tomorrow night will be a sad day as we will be dropping her off at the airport. I’m hoping it won’t be another year and a half before we see her again.

5. Cayley Tripp says: