The Fourth Sunday of Advent

John 1:14

BY She Reads Truth

O Emmanuel, our king and our lawgiver,
the hope of the nations and their Saviour:
Come and save us, O Lord our God.

The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. We observed his glory, the glory as the one and only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.
—John 1:14

41 thoughts on "The Fourth Sunday of Advent"

1. Michelle Meehan says:

Quick note- the memory card that came with the advent for this Sunday has the wrong reference.. it says psalm 51:7 instead of John 1:14

2. Ashley White says:

Merry Christmas everyone ❤️

3. Stephanie says:

Me too, Cherelle. Somehow I’ve actually have a better attitude about it than I’ve expected. I think God wants me to be a light to my office and be a positive person to my coworkers who have to be here today too.

4. Cherelle Bishop says:

I have to work today and have been having a super bad attitude about my job. Prayers that this stronghold would be eliminated or that a new opportunity would become available!

5. Stephanie says:

Joanna,

I will be praying for your family. It can be so hard and scary to have someone coming in to your family that you don’t know or trust. All you have to do is be the example of who a Godly woman is. Take a deep breath and remember that God is in control of this situation, as he is all things. Be kind and loving and let them see the Holy Spirit within you.

6. Joanna Runkles says:

Please pray for my husband and me as we seek to be used by Jesus to reach my daughter and her non-Christian boyfriend who are visiting for Christmas. May they come to know Him as their Hope and their Savior.

1. Lisa Dawn says:

Just prayed for you, Joanna, that you would be sensitive to the Spirit’s leading in every moment and every conversation, that you would be discerning of when to speak and when to listen and that their hearts would be softened and drawn to the Saviour ♥️

7. Andrea Delp says: