Grace Day

Colossians 1:15-20

BY She Reads Truth

Take this day as an opportunity to catch up on your reading, pray, and rest in the presence of the Lord.

15 He is the image of the invisible God,
the firstborn over all creation.
16 For everything was created by him,
in heaven and on earth,
the visible and the invisible,
whether thrones or dominions
or rulers or authorities—
all things have been created through him and for him.
17 He is before all things,
and by him all things hold together.
18 He is also the head of the body, the church;
he is the beginning,
the firstborn from the dead,
so that he might come to have
first place in everything.
19 For God was pleased to have
all his fullness dwell in him,
20 and through him to reconcile
everything to himself,
whether things on earth or things in heaven,
by making peace
through his blood, shed on the cross.[a]

Colossians 1:15–20

73 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Abby Grace says:

A few days behind, but loving all the attributes of Jesus here: image of God, creator, unifier, sustainer, firstborn, resurrected, fully God, reconciler, beginning, perfect sacrifice. Thank you Jesus for being all this and more!

2. Liz Carlock says:

Thank you for seeing grace. I’m even further behind but appreciated what you said about freedom from guilt. Much needed today.

1. Natalia Rivera says:

I am also way behind, but never later to enjoy this devotional. This Christmas has been very difficult for our family. Now I’m trying to take time and dig deep into this study.

3. Jessica Devine says:

So good! Such a good reminder that Christ is over all and we can celebrate that

4. Steph C says:

“For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross” (v19-20). His death made peace. He reconciled me to God with His death on the cross.

5. Jynn Bass says:

What a beautiful thing it is that God holds all things together. I love the tenderness of that!!

6. Jenny Austin says:

The words are just beautiful!!! ❤️

7. Nolvia B says:

The app is acting very strange. I see comments for today’s devotional that reads 8 months ago. You try and reply to an individual and goes to another. I hope it gets fixed soon. Loving

1. Sadell Ptomey says:

I too have seen this. Also my comments are not shown at all. And scriptures from the past two days are repetitive. I hope it get fixed soon as well.

8. Kayla Bogs says: