Weekly Truth

from the Give Thanks reading plan

Psalm 107:8

BY She Reads Truth

Scripture is God-breathed and true. When we memorize it, we carry the gospel with us wherever we go.

This week’s verse points us towards God’s faithful love as the reason for our gratitude.

Let them give thanks to the LORD
for his faithful love
and his wondrous works for all humanity.
Psalm 107:8

Save the image below as a lock screen for your phone so you can read these words throughout the day.

4-GiveThanks-1

22 thoughts on "Weekly Truth"

1. E Hong says:

He is always going be with us and we should give thanks for that -ellie

1. Sharon Ide says:

God showers His mercy and grace on undeserving humanity every day. Praise God for His kindness!

2. Vicki Lynch says:

Thank you Lord for saving me! Thank you Lord for your Amazing Grace!! Thank you Lord for everything you have done for me!!!

3. Steph C says:

I love the focus on God’s steadfast (faithful) love. Only God is always completely faithful. Only He can be. All the failures of human love should point me more thankfully to God’s perfect, pure love. Thank you, God, for loving me!

4. Sue says:

Listening over and over to the song “Ever Be” by Aaron Shust today.
    “Your love is enduring…that’s why I sing
    Your praise will ever be on my lips”

5. Cori G. says:

It is my prayer that you ladies have examples of faithful Love in your life.

6. AliceV says:

Four times in Psalm 107 we read these words: “Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress.”

In our day with dissension, violence, and downright evil growing more prevalent, may we cry out to the Lord that He might deliver us from our distress. May we return once again to being one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.

1. Sharon W says:

Absolutely AliceV 2 Chronicles 6:36-39 as well.

7. Mari V says:

Steadfast: Faithful. Unwavering. Loyal. Firm. Unchanging. That’s OUR GOD! We can trust HIM.

8. E Hong says:

Reminder for me to always thank the Lord in good and bad times.