Grace Day

from the Hebrews reading plan

1 Timothy 2:5-6

BY She Reads Truth

Use this day to pray, rest, and reflect on this week’s reading, giving thanks for the grace that is ours in Christ.

For there is one God and one mediator between God and humanity, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all, a testimony at the proper time.
-1 Timothy 2:5–6

SRT-Hebrews-Instagram-Day27

14 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Audrye Williams says:

Amen. Let those who stand on the fence or are unsure see this verse and realize its truth. Let the word return full.

2. Churchmouse says:

My heart breaks for all those suffering from the tragedy at the synagogue in Pittsburgh today. Oh God, we need You. Help.

3. Lynne says:

Bessie, if our Great God can raise the dead, then He can heal one who is easing into eternity! I am praying for your precious friend Amy and for a healing miracle for her. May God be with her and her family (and you, too)!

4. Mari V says:

Ooops. It’s too early in the morning for me. Went to bed way too late. And couldn’t sleep. So I came here to she reads truth. I just want to wish all my sisters a great wonderful weekend!

5. Mari V says:

GOOD MORNING My SRT Sisters,

6. Churchmouse says:

Because Jesus gave Himself as the ransom for me, that means I was being held prisoner. I was bound. I could not pay what was owed to obtain my release. But Jesus stepped up and paid the asking price. I was able to walk out of that prison only because of what He did. He set me free! Oh may I daily live in that freedom, refusing to be bound by the enemy again-truly he has no grip on me for I am safe in the strong embrace of my Savior. Thank you, Jesus.

1. Obi O says:

Thank you Jesus!

7. Sue says:

Jesus Christ gave himself as a ransom for ALL.

Grateful this morning that I am part of the ‘all’.
    I don’t have to worry about being in a certain class or a certain group, or that I have to complete certain tasks or jump through certain hoops.

Instead I can have the assurance that Jesus died and is the mediator for me.

8. Bessie says:

This morning I’m asking for your prayers for a miracle of healing for my friend Amy. She is a young wife and mother, dying from cancer. My prayers have been to accept her death and comfort for her family, but yesterday God was proding me to pray for a miracle of healing. The words ‘you have not because you ask not’ came to my heart. I haven’t been open to the possibility that God will heal her. Please pray with me that God will put his healing touch on Amy today. Thank you,

1. Rachel says:

Praying for divine healing from the great physician, for peace and joy in the promise of eternity with Him. Praying for Amy and you Bessie :)

2. Churchmouse says:

Praying for healing for Amy, preferably that she might have a long life with her family here on earth – yet trusting that healing awaits in heaven as well. Our faith knows that this life is not all there is – but oh we desire that Amy have more time here, this side of heaven. Lord Thy will for her healing be done. Give us strength and hope as we watch and pray and wait.

3. Mari says:

I’m up earlier than normal but glad I came to the SRT. I will pray for this young mom and wife. Joining all of you in prayer in agreement that if it’s God‘s will there would be healing for Amy.

4. Cecelia Enns Schulz says:

Praying that God would break the back of cancer in Amy’s body. Lord, by your stripes, Amy is healed. Lord, you told us to pray heaven on earth. There is no sickness and no disease in heaven, so we ask that heaven come down and be made manifest in Amy’s body now. Lord strengthen her body to fight. Flood her body with your healing power. Jehovah Rapha, the lord who heals, show yourself strong in Amy’s body now. God you healed every sickness and disease of those who came to you when you walked the earth, we come to you now on behalf of Amy. God, may your will be done.

5. Rosena J.Becker-Ross says:

Please email me her address to [email protected]. I would love to share an Album of Hope with her. I lost my husband in January to throat cancer. I ask that God’s will be done for this family.