Weekly Truth

from the Hebrews reading plan

Hebrews 4:15

BY She Reads Truth

Scripture is God-breathed and true. When we memorize it, we carry the gospel with us wherever we go.

This week’s verse summarizes Jesus’s role as our High Priest.

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who has been tempted in every way as we are, yet without sin.
-Hebrews 4:15

Save the image below as a lock screen for your phone so you can read these words throughout the day.

4-Hebrews-2

12 thoughts on "Weekly Truth"

1. Mari V says:

Good Morning my SRT sisters!! Have a blessed Sunday and may you all enjoy your places of worship.

2. Sarah D. says:

Hi friends, would really appreciate some prayer. Honestly, I’ve been feeling really ugly lately…my face is acting up and I just want the acne/scars to go away. I need to let it heal and stop touching…please pray for healing and that I would remember who God says I am…even though I’m not feeling very beautiful at the moment. Love you all

1. Regine says:

You are fearfully & wonderfully made <3 Psalm 139:14

2. truthseeker says:

Hello Sarah D. I had the same problem when I was your age. I felt very ugly and like I did not measure up and therefore was “worth less” than the beautiful girls who had lovely unmarked skin.
      Well, now that I am many decades from that age I have found out that diet, hormones and heredity were the cause for the problem. “This, too, shall pass ” – just not soon enough for our human mindset. You are beautiful in God’s eyes and Christ Jesus loves you so much that He died and rose again for you so that if you believe in Him and accept Him as your Lord and Saviour then your sins are forgiven and you will spend eternity with God and Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit in a renewed and perfect body with no acne. God does not want us to be too comfortable in this world so that we will look forward to heaven with great anticipation. I have many scars from life yet I know that He will give me beauty for my ashes and He loves me as I am. He loves you as you are and you are beyond beautiful in His eyes.

3. Tori Culver says:

Listen to You Say by Lauren Daigle. I understand and have felt the same way. So much love to you!

3. Churchmouse says:

Jesus gets me. And He accepts me. And He transforms me. He’s awesome!

1. Nikki Baab says:

Amen!

2. LizC says:

Love this thought, “Jesus gets me.”

4. Sue says: