Weekly Truth

from the Hebrews reading plan

Hebrews 1:3

BY She Reads Truth

Scripture is God-breathed and true. When we memorize it, we carry the gospel with us wherever we go.

This week we will memorize a verse about the relationship between God the Father and Jesus the Son.

The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact expression of his nature, sustaining all things by his powerful word.
-Hebrews 1:3

Save the image below as a lock screen for your phone so you can read these words throughout the day.

4-Hebrews-1

15 thoughts on "Weekly Truth"

1. Ashlee Smith says:

God this week coming and starting is important as last and the week before and that week to infinity but no the outcome that fall into this week and I will fight each week to keep myself clean, calm and grounded into your word in Jesus Christ name Amen!

2. Mari V says:

Holding on to My Jesus! Please pray for my children! I NEED to be STRONG for them! Also pray for my son (a senior in high school), grades need to come up in 2 of his classes that are VERY challenging on top of dealing with life.

1. Churchmouse says:

Prayers continue. God is more than able.

3. Danielle Pester says:

I have a big week ahead meeting with hiring committees from various universities at a conference that I am attending. I have noticed fear try to creep in as I think about everyone else who is also applying for these jobs and try to figure out how I compare. This verse brought me peace today as I remember that God is in control and that He will place me exactly where I need to be in this next job. I don’t have to fear and I don’t have to compare. I can keep my eyes on Him. I would love any prayers this week that I would truly do that and that He would give me favor with the university that I am supposed to end up at. ❤️

1. Churchmouse says:

Prayers being said!

2. Mari V says:

Praying for you

4. Sara says:

Is anyone else reading this this morning in light of parenting?
    Our children bear our image and radiate the good things we teach them and the gifts God has given to them. They are also an expression of our nature as well… whether good or bad… we can often catch glimpses of ourselves in our children. I was reminded earlier this week too, behavior is “caught, not taught”.
    Am I too far off here? Maybe so in context… but even still, it’s speaking to me this morning. ❤️

1. Lisa Patterson says:

Love this!!

5. Churchmouse says:

Want to know God? Look at Jesus. Read His Word. That’s it.

1. Aiyana Berryhill says:

Amen?

2. Aiyana Berryhill says:

*!

6. Sue says:

I don’t know about you, but for me there have been times during the last several months when life has seemed to be spiraling out of control.
    What a great reminder this morning that Jesus “holds everything together by…his powerful words!” (The Message)
    And what a comfort to know that whatever this day brings – He’s got this.
    I will rest in that peace today.

7. Stephanie Magana says:

He sustains ALL things and still cares for us so intentionally. How good is He? So so good.