Grace Day

from the Hebrews reading plan

2 Corinthians 4:5–6

BY She Reads Truth

Use this day to pray, rest, and reflect on this week’s reading, giving thanks for the grace that is ours in Christ.

For we are not proclaiming ourselves but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’s sake. For God who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of God’s glory in the face of Jesus Christ.
-2 Corinthians 4:5–6

SRT-Hebrews-Instagram-Day6

31 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Dominique Turnquest says:

And God spoke to the void and the chaos and said let there be light and there was ligh
    Almost like a redo of creation, Jesus, the light of the world, came into the world… And darkness has not overcome it!!!!
    Hallelujah!

2. Kim Gros says:

Dear Jesus, thank you for coming down into the Darkness and being the true light of the World!

3. Emma Sherrow says:

“For we are not proclaiming ourselves but Jesus Christ as Lord” a good reminder to myself that Jesus is Lord. This life is not about me but about him and glorifying his good name. So no matter what is thrown my way I can rest in that. That he is Lord and my life is his.

4. Kristi Dobbs says:

Anyone else having issues with the app not showing your days as “read”?

1. Liz Adams says:

Yes! Me too!

2. She Reads Truth says:

We’re sorry about that. Our developers have been working hard to fix this particular error and an app update is being released soon that should correct this. Our apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime. Thanks for your patience! -Margot, The SRT Team

3. Louise Karlsson says:

Yes I do too.

4. Rhiannon Poore says:

Yes! Me too

5. Kelly Patterson says:

5. D'Lane Moore says:

My daughter and I (she’s 9) are doing the study together and are loving it! We have the physical books and made the toast recipe. It was sooooo good!

1. She Reads Truth says:

That’s great, we’re so glad to hear that! We’re grateful that you’re both a part of our community. -Margot, The SRT Team

6. Lynn Johnson says:

May we be light in this dark world ❤️

1. Samantha Cottrell says:

Amen! ♥️

7. Susan says:

This has been such a difficult week for me, physically and emotionally. I won’t go into detail. Suffice it to say, I am low and leaning heavily on prayer and my faith that God’s hand is here in all that is happening. This day of rest is beautiful here in New England. Perfect in it’s quiet colorful peace… a gift. I’ll take it and wait on the Lord.

1. Churchmouse says:

Praying for God to mightily intervene on your behalf and answer your prayer in a way that you know it’s clearly from His hand and His heart.

2. Theresa Mitchell says:

Dear Father. Leaning on the understanding that you know all about the details of our lives, I ask that you surround Susan with a peace that passes all understanding. Help her this week to withstand all negative thoughts and actions and to focus on Jesus who is our strength. Amen.