Grace Day

from the Judges reading plan

Psalm 32:8-11

BY She Reads Truth

Each Saturday we’ve turned from the tragedy of Judges to read of the hope of the gospel in Psalm 32, a psalm about the joy of forgiveness. Use this day to pray, rest, and reflect on the hope that is ours because of God’s grace toward a rebellious people.

I will instruct you and show you the way to go;
with my eye on you, I will give counsel.
Do not be like a horse or mule,
without understanding,
that must be controlled with bit and bridle
or else it will not come near you.

Many pains come to the wicked,
but the one who trusts in the LORD
will have faithful love surrounding him.
Be glad in the LORD and rejoice,
you righteous ones;
shout for joy,
all you upright in heart.
-Psalm 32:8–11

SRT-Judges-Instagram-Day27

27 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Lynn Johnson says:

The Narrow Parh!

2. NinaK says:

Just reading this and I felt the love surrounding me. Thank you!

3. Juanita T says:

Not sure where to go to get help but the ticks to mark the study as read won’t stay on my reading plan. They come up but when I go out and come back they have vanished. Is anyone else having this issue?

1. Michelle Martin says:

Mine is doing the same, and someone else commented last week that they were also experiencing that. Maybe a bug that needs time to get fixed? Glad I’m not the only one, though. Those checks give a nice feeling of completion!

2. Sarah Hinton says:

Mine is doing the same. I found that if I go to the list of readings and swipe each one, it marks it as read and seems to save it.

3. Juanita T says:

Thanks Sarah I didn’t even know you could do that. That seems to work.

4. She Reads Truth says:

We are aware of this particular error and have passed it off to our developers to take a look at, so it should be corrected soon. Thanks for your patience in the meantime! -Margot, The SRT Team

4. Donna says:

As a young child I listened to my parents and depended on them to guide me down the path of righteousness. As I grew older and was saved at the age of 9, I turned to God for His direction for my life. I did not want to disappoint my parents or my Lord. Of course, I know I have not always studied His Word as I should. My son gave me the “She Reads Truth” Bible for Mother’s Day and I am loving the devotionals on-line as well as spending more time reading the Bible. I truly feel that this gift has drawn me closer to God and I rejoice that He is always near to guide my steps if I listen.

5. Jo says:

so thankful for my Covenant King who loves me enough to reign me in when my heart wanders

6. Summer Denson says:

I just found this app after finding the blog a few weeks ago and I am FREAKING OUT! This is the most beautiful, out together, encouraging apps I’ve ever seen. I could cry. I am so happy to have a real tool for studying the Bible and reflecting on God!!!

1. Anna Damiano says:

100% agreed! This is exactly what I needed in my spiritual walk right now and it’s so encouraging to read through Scripture together with other women in a way that is completely focused on Christ!

2. She Reads Truth says:

We’re so grateful that you’re a part of our community and reading along with us Summer! -Margot, The SRT Team

7. Jennifer Martin says: