Grace Day

from the 1 & 2 Corinthians reading plan

Deuteronomy 31:6

BY She Reads Truth

Use this day to pray, rest, and reflect on this week’s reading, giving thanks for the grace that is ours in Christ.

“Be strong and courageous; don’t be terrified or afraid of them. For the LORD your God is the one who will go with you; he will not leave you or abandon you.”
—Deuteronomy 31:6

SRT-Corinthians-Shareimage-Day27

15 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Maria says:

I needed this today. Tough times and akways good to know Good is with me.

2. Cynthia Johnston says:

As I woke this morning I realized I leave in 2 weeks for a mission trip with my church and panic settled into my heart. These words are such comfort for me! God is going with me and is already there! Please pray for me as we minister alongside the people of New Providence and to their children with VBS. Glory to God!♥️

3. Julie says:

So needed this to hear this scripture today. Just want to say thank you to all the ladies who are praying for me. It means so much to me! Blessings to this community so glad we have each other.

4. Jennifer Martin says:

❤️

5. Jennifer says:

Dearest Ladies,
    I have been following along with She Reads Truth since January of this year thanks to my local Christian radio station’s advertisement. I am so grateful for your ministry. Sometimes it is so hard feeling like you are going at it all alone in your daily walk with the Lord before I started SRT. Sometimes it is easy for me to feel run down, not good enough, and so far from God. Wondering if He cares still, if He loves me still, and if He will continue to see me through another day of struggles. This Bible verse was exactly what my soul needed this morning and brought tears running down my face. Just wanted to say thank you for this ministry and for every lady who reads these daily Bible readings. You are special and God so loves you so much.

1. She Reads Truth says:

We’re so grateful that you’re a part of our community and reading along with us Jennifer! -Margot, The SRT Team

6. Liz Tardo says:

After a LONG couple of weeks and attacks from all sides, this is exactly what I needed to read. He will not leave me or abandon me and goes before me. Thank you Lord!

7. Churchmouse says:

So glad that God is my walking buddy. (don’t let the “buddy” fool you – He’s a powerful companion God!)

8. Kara says:

Praise God for His faithfulness! We have nothing to fear.