Grace Day

from the 1 & 2 Corinthians reading plan

Romans 5:1

BY Ellen Taylor

Use this day to pray, rest, and reflect on this week’s reading, giving thanks for the grace that is ours in Christ.

Therefore, since we have been declared righteous by faith, we have peace  with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.
—Romans 5:1

SRT-Corinthians-Shareimage-Day6

17 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Doris Edwards says:

I have to say that without God’s perfect peace we have no true peace … any other kind of peace is in a word – temporary- God through His Holy Spirit spoke His peace into my life some years ago & mostly I retain this but sometimes the enemy will attempt to steal this … I’m getting wise to his schemes now … Praise God!

2. Tess Carman says:

Boy do I ever need His peace today!

3. Jennifer Martin says:

I love this verse. Praise God for His peace!

4. Brianna Foshie says:

His peace is an overwhelming amazing thing and I pray everyone gets to experience it daily.

5. Pam White says:

Peace with God! Can there be anything else as sweet?

6. Churchmouse says:

I have peace with God through Jesus Christ. My faith in Him puts me in right standing. This right standing, this righteousness, is immovable, unshakeable, unflappable. So many people and so many circumstances can try to steal my earthly peace but they can’t touch this strong and fierce peace grounded in righteousness in Him. This deep-down peace in the midst of my sometimes messy world is the peace that passes all understanding to those who don’t know Him. But I understand it. I know from Whom it comes. It is rooted in my relationship with Him. The source of my peace is the righteousness I have through faith in Jesus. The winds may howl and the water rise, but I am at peace for HE IS MINE AND I AM HIS.

1. Bev says:

Amen! What a blessing to Know this peace, and not just ‘know’ about it.

7. Kelly Chataine says:

Enemy of God no more thanks to Jesus Christ. I have been declared righteous by faith and I have peace with God!
    No words to express my gratefulness, humility, and joy!

8. Gema muniz says:

I love this! His peace is unexplainable, is the best felling ever.