Grace Day

from the Psalms for Prayer reading plan

1 John 5:14-15

BY She Reads Truth

Use today to pray, rest, and reflect on this week’s reading, giving thanks for the grace that is ours in Christ.

This is the confidence we have before him: If we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears whatever we ask, we know that we have what we have asked of him.
—1 John 5:14-15

SRT-PsalmsForPrayer-Shareimage-Day13

60 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Mari says:

I keep checking and I don’t see anything myself . Let’s pray that they get it fixed soon. It must be hard to do all this Tech work on a Sunday when we’re supposed to be with our families

2. Tanya Rodriguez says:

Can anybody else see the next reading in their plan? For some reason I can’t see it in mine

1. Sue says:

There doesn’t seem to be anything posted for today (day 14).

2. Anita Wilhite says:

I can’t either.

3. Barbie Oates says:

I can’t either

4. Anna McClatchy says:

I can’t either

5. She Reads Truth says:

Hi Tanya, we’re so sorry for the delay. The reading is available now, but if you have any other problems just let us know. We appreciate your patience! -Margot, The SRT Team

3. Kristina Moore says:

Good morning, ladies! My little one came into the world two weeks ago yesterday, and although we are starting to have more good days than bad, it’s always tough when my husband goes back to work each week. Being a new mom literally makes my head spin every minute of the day, so I’m praying that the Lord will help me find rest and assurance in Him while testing the waters of my new role as a mother. I know He is always with me and will grant me the wisdom it takes to raise a baby.

1. Marnie Ricks says:

The days will keep getting better. My little guy is 6 and a half months now. Between exhaustion, challenges with nursing and crazy hormones, it’s tough!!! May the Lord encourage you and give you wisdom and strength for each day! Congratulations!

2. Ana Lisa Johnson says:

Kristina, Praying for you in this season and that the Lord will sustain you each day as you cast your burdens on him. ❤️

3. Marisol EsquivelEscalante says:

Praying for you Kristina

4. Caralee Lilly says:

Confidence!

5. Jude says:

According to HIS will is key!

6. Amanda says:

Praying!

7. Bradi says:

Hey all I could use some prayers! A year ago my husband left me to start a new job and he never came back. Since then, there has been nothing I could do or say to get him to communicate with me. I’ve been living in confusion over the situation. He filed for divorce in November and I’ve been fighting it, as I believe it’s Gods will for our marriage to be restored. We have our final court date on May 16th. My husband knows the Lord, but I don’t know where he stands now. While this situation has been so so hard, it has also brought me so much closer to God, helping me to find a peace that can’t be explained in the midst of this struggle. Please pray that God intercedes into my husbands life and that he will rededicate his life to Jesus. I want a miracle for our marriage but more than anything I want God to show my husband the love and grace that only he can provide, so he stops looking to the world for things he will never find. He is lost and I prays God will reveal himself to him in a big way.

1. truthseeker says:

Praying for you and your husband.

2. Gema Muniz says:

Praying for this difficult situation.

3. charlie woodruff says:

Praying for y’all.

4. Tanya Rodriguez says:

Hi sister Brandi, I’m partnering in prayer with you and that everything aligns according to God’s will for you.

5. Dorea Quek says:

Praying for you and your Husband, Bradi!

8. Mari says:

Just prayed for you and your daughter Chelsea. Maybe try her local church if she can do something from home?