Weekly Truth

Exodus 14:13

BY She Reads Truth

Scripture is God-breathed and true. When we memorize it, we carry the gospel with us wherever we go.

This week’s verse inspired the title of this Lent reading plan, calling us to see the power of the Lord at work in our lives.

But Moses said to the people, “Don’t be afraid. Stand firm and see the LORD’s salvation that he will accomplish for you today; for the Egyptians you see today, you will never see again.”
—Exodus 14:13

Save the image below as a lock screen for your phone so you can read these words throughout the day.

4-Lent18-2

46 thoughts on "Weekly Truth"

1. Kymyetta Turner says:

Nothing here either

1. She Reads Truth says:

Hi Kymyetta, so sorry about that! It sometimes helps to refresh the page and it can also be found in the lock screen section of the app. Hope this helps! -Margot, The SRT Team

2. Amy Balogh says:

I can’t see or find the lock screen either.

1. She Reads Truth says:

We’re sorry about that Amy. It sometimes helps to refresh the page and it can also be found on the SRT app. Hope this helps! -Margot, The SRT Team

3. Sarah Kelnhofer says:

Administrators, I would love to see and save the image! What a valuable truth. I will keep coming back to check to see if it is visible. Thank you!

1. She Reads Truth says:

Hi Sarah we’re so sorry about that! It sometimes helps to refresh the page for the image to appear. Hope this helps! -Margot, The SRT Team

4. Sabrina Michelle says:

❤️❤️❤️❤️

5. Michelle Clark says:

Something I did with the scripture was insert myself and my personal oppressors, they can just be illness, thoughts, circumstances… where I said “the Egyptians you see today, you will never seen again” I replaced Egyptians with those things which I give to God, those things which he is removing for me. For the promise is, I will not have to see them again. Our salvation, which is Jesus, is our provision and our way out. Are issues, before they became our issues, where dealt with.

1. Michelle says:

What a lovely thought! Thanks so much for sharing I’m going to give this a try.

6. Kirsten Arnet says:

I could see he image but it’s in the lock screens section on the main page

7. Churchmouse says:

This is the quote (by Helen Mallicoat) that I said I’d post when I got home. I’m back and here it is:

I was regretting the past and fearing the future…
    Suddenly my Lord was speaking :
    “My name is I AM.”
    He paused.
    I waited.
    He continued.
    “When you live in the past, with its mistakes and regrets, it is hard. I am not there . My name is not I WAS.
    When you live in the future, with its problems and fears, it is hard. I am not there.
    My name is not I WILL BE.
    When you live in this moment, it is not hard. I am here.
    My name is I AM. “

1. valerie says:

amen!
      love it!
      thanks for sharing!

8. Audrey Gonzalez says:

It’s good to take time to reflect and notice God’s power in my life. What a great God I have!