Weekly Truth

Exodus 3:14

BY She Reads Truth

Scripture is God-breathed and true. When we memorize it, we carry the gospel with us wherever we go.

In this week’s verse, God reveals the greatness of His power through the authority of His name.

God replied to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.”
—Exodus 3:14

Save the image below as a lock screen for your phone so you can read these words throughout the day.

4-Lent18-1

57 thoughts on "Weekly Truth"

1. Erin Vallez says:

I have watched God move so much of my life in the last year and a half. I have also learned that some of what His plan is takes time to be revealed. The waiting on the I AM is the hard part but nothing is worth having if God doesn’t provide. I know He is good and I know he will give me what I need as I need it…so today my prayer is for strength to those of us who are in the waiting, prayers to remember that God is the greatest, healer, redeemer, lover, provider, forgiver…we could ever need! Whatever this wait is for, I declare I will wait on Him! He is worth it!

1. Nicole Thrift says:

Thank you, Erin!! I needed that reminder this morning! :)

1. Cheryl says:

Agreed! Thank You, Erin! I needed this reminder as well!

1. Madie says:

Thank you. Definitely needed that this morning.

2. Dawn says:

thank you for those words Erin. God is definitely worth the wait.

2. heather says:

used to carry a small poem that I had clipped years ago from Guidepost magazine. I’m paraphrasing it but it was a reminder to stop living in the past, He’s not I WAS; stop worrying about the future, He’s not I WILL BE; simply focus on this day, this moment because He is I AM.

While I’ve long misplaced the actual poem, I frequently stop and remember the message.

1. Susan says:

Paraphrase or not this is a beautiful reminder for me who has a hard time to let go of my past sins as they are forgiven and forgotten by a loving Father! I hope you don’t mind but I am going to write this down in my SRT Lent book to refer to when my human mind is prone to wander.

2. Churchmouse says:

I know what you are referring to.
      I have it written in my Bible. I am away and do not have that Bible with me but I will be home in a week so I will post it next Sunday.

1. Kelly P says:

Thank you!

3. Caroline Smith says:

I have been praying to God for 2 years that he change someone’s heart … and I knew it was only possible through God and he’s doing it. It’s coming to pass. He’s amazing!

4. Robyn ShumateWentz says:

God had revealed to me through this one time that I Am Who I Am, stating too that he can be seen through so many people and so many things. A persons smile, a helping hand, a beautiful sky, someone’s love and on and on and on. ❤️ I AM WHO I AM
    Thank you Jesus for being the same yesterday, today and forever!

5. Churchmouse says:

He is all He says He is. And that is more than enough.

6. Dana Melvard says:

The God who knows –> I AM!

7. Rose says:

With his name everything is possible..