Weekly Truth

Exodus 3:14

BY She Reads Truth

Scripture is God-breathed and true. When we memorize it, we carry the gospel with us wherever we go.

In this week’s verse, God reveals the greatness of His power through the authority of His name.

God replied to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.”
—Exodus 3:14

Save the image below as a lock screen for your phone so you can read these words throughout the day.

4-Lent18-1

56 thoughts on "Weekly Truth"

1. Kate Ferrell says:

Could you share with me the technique that was used for this art? It is beautiful

2. Robin NHendrich says:

Praise to our God who is who He is and we are not! Praise to Him, who uses imperfect humans in His glorious story everyday!

3. Brittany Couch says:

Lord, teach me more about this I AM, Who I AM. Allow me to grow deeper in knowledge and love for you.

4. Paige says:

He is because He is. We are because He is.
    “I AM WHO I AM.”

5. KC Derond says:

Reminds me of the Hillsong United song I have on repeat right now: “What a Beautiful Name”
    It’s a really powerful song.

1. Katie Kennedy says:

Yaaassss! One of my current faves!

6. Lindsay Gietzen says:

What a powerful God we serve ❤️

7. Kristian JeanArseneault says:

I’ve read this story a million times and heard it so many growing up but something really stuck with me this time then I never caught before and that was in Exodus 4:10-11

“But Moses replied to the Lord, “Please, Lord, I have never been eloquent- either in the past or recently or since you have been speaking to your servant- because my mouth and my tongue are sluggish.” The Lord said to him, “Who Placed a mouth in humans? Who makes a person mute or deaf, seeing or blind? Is it not I, the Lord? Now go! I will help you speak and I will teach you what to say.”

Wow this just really took my breathe away. I was confronted with the fact that I let this exact thing hold me back from what I know God wants me to do. I reason my way out of it sayin “No way I’m suppose to do that. I’m not good enough for that.” God has shown through his word countless time that I uses people who may not seem ready or the perfect person for the job but he will use you and give to the tools you need. This shook me to my core and was and incredible reminder to ask God for this blessing that he has promised us.