Grace Day

from the Matthew reading plan

1 Chronicles 29:11

BY She Reads Truth

Use this day to pray, rest, and reflect on this week’s reading, giving thanks for the grace that is ours in Christ.

Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the splendor and the majesty, for everything in the heavens and on earth belongs to you. Yours, Lord, is the kingdom, and you are exalted as head over all.

– 1 Chronicles 29:11

SRT-Matthew-Instagram-6

27 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Jinny says:

I am committed to live this year in gratitude and trust.

2. Sheila Moreau says:

I am new and excited to start my tomorrow

1. She Reads Truth says:

We’re so glad to have you joining us Sheila!

3. Brenda says:

God is in control of everything and we should not try to get ahead of Him by taking control but rather by surrendering our ALL to Him and He will handle it. Have faith, keep trusting and praise Him!

4. Allyce Lyles says:

Verse 14 is a real treat!! What a perfect reminder that everything I have comes from our Lord.

5. Chris says:

Me too— wow-just wow! Going to mark this to read monthly this year. Thanks

6. Alina says:

I have started something new this year, I want to have Jesus on my mind through out everything I do, especially through those times when my heart really aches for help and for some reason the thought of Jesus disappears, I have managed to keep Him on my mind, I know his word is true, I know he is a healer of my mind, I know he is a lover of my soul, Our relationship is what I want to work on this year, this is the relationship that matters to me most. I love to experience piece in my heart! Thank you Jesus!

1. Sarah Tobias says:

I feel the same way, Alina. Trying hard to keep Christ on the forefront. This study is helping out!

7. Misty White says:

This piece of scripture reminds me that God is in control of all things, and that I and others are not. Let Go and Let God is what I remind myself everyday because he knows what is best for me and my family. I have great peace when I let go.

8. Cathy Teel says:

As a science teacher who answers questions about the “heavens and earth” often, I love the reminder that He, not me or any other sinful being- is over ALL. I am also glad that will never change!

1. Pam Seipp says: