Grace Day

from the The Sermon on the Mount reading plan

Revelation 3:19-20

BY She Reads Truth

Take this day as an opportunity to catch up on your reading, pray, and rest in the presence of the Lord.

As many as I love, I rebuke and discipline. So be zealous and repent. See! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.
– Revelation 3:19-20

SRT-SOTM-Instagram-27

7 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Joey Vadala says:

Love this

2. Gabby says:

Good to find an expert who knows what he’s tanlkig about!

3. Kelli says:

Lord, let my heart be open to your discipline, to rejoice in your rebuke. My nature compels me to turn away, yet I know you discipline those you love as a mother to her child. Let me turn back to your loving arms and feel your embrace, your grace.

4. Mari says:

I am in need of his grace daily. I mess up daily. I’m so grateful that my Jesus loves me) right where I’m at. It’s from Jesus that I get my strength . Off to my morning run where I can sing and talk to my Jesus and reflect and sort things out.

5. Kara says:

Every Saturday I open up my SRT app, weary from the week. Tired from being up all night with babies. Heavy with many burdens. And a small miracle happens that says “today is about grace” to me every weekend. This small gesture tells me God sees me. Offers me grace even in a season of unending work and labor. I’m so thankful for His grace every day, but Saturday’s are special to me. :)

6. Joanne says:

Sometimes I find myself as one of the Laodiceans thinking I am ok. No even more than ok. I’m smart. I’m right I’ve got it together. At those times Jesus knocks at my door reminding me of the truth. Without Him I am poor and needy and probably in need of training in true strength and righteousness.
    Thank you for this verse. As I reflect on the work week behind me and prepare for corporate worship with saints of God tomorrow I appreciate the reminder and the focus.

7. churchmouse says:

Lord,
    Your rebuke and discipline are proofs of Your love. Let me not resist Your correction ; rather, let me embrace it and be grateful for it. May I be so zealous for Your love that I repent readily. May my relationship with You be paramount.
    Amen.