Grace Day

Romans 12:13

BY She Reads Truth

Take this day as an opportunity to catch up on your reading, pray, and rest in the presence of the Lord.

Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.
Romans 12:13

SRT-John-instagram6s

19 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Kensley Goodman says:

My Husband and I are just getting involved in a new church and I am really looking forward to opening our home for things such as small groups, Sunday school parties, etc. I enjoy learning from other christians experiences.

2. Clement Jeswald says:

samaa news live free online

3. Heather Fringer says:

I love that quote from Shauna Niequist in the study book! “The heart of hospitality is about creating space for someone to feel seen and heard and loved. It’s about declaring your table as a safe zone, a place of warmth and nourishment.” ❤

1. Amanda Underwood says:

This comment is amazing. I love the statement..”creating space for someone to feel seen and heard and loved.”

4. Gema Muniz says:

Hospitality is such an amazing thing, we open our homes hoping to be a blessing in someones life but in reality we are the ones that are blessed. The church I attend encourages us to host small groups in our homes. A few years ago I opened my home to host a small group, during these meetings God blessed me in amazing ways. He strengthened my marriage, allowed my husband to fully experience the calling of God, and strengthened my husband and I through our group members when dealing with difficult times. Ladies dont ever be afraid to open your home for God, you will be amazed to know is the best thing you could ever do. Lets practice hospitality with one another.

5. Lynn says:

This may sound silly, but I have a question about the cookie recipe! So any bakers I would love your opinion! It says to use 2 cups of Crisco. Would that be regular Crisco or would the butter Crisco be better? Thanks to anyone who would know!

1. Kim says:

I’m not a baker persay but I always use the regular crisco for baking

2. Kylee says:

There are recipes?!?!

6. Mari says:

Thank you ladies. I feel so loved. I’m off on short run. It helps while listening to worship music.

1. Tay says:

I’m praying for you Mari. I’ve also found running to be a great way to draw nearer to God!

7. April says:

Praying for you Mari!

8. Mari says:

I’m really the first one? Where is everyone today. LOL! Gonna do what they suggest and catch up on some reading. I really need this time with my Jesus! I don’t want to sound like a downer but would really, really appreciate your prayers. I’m in deep need of it for direction. I’ve been facing some really hard times all the way and don’t know what to do.

1. Churchmouse says:

Will pray for you Mari

2. Churchmouse says:

Love this quote from the study guide : “The heart of hospitality is about creating space for someone to feel seen and heard and loved. It’s about declaring your table a safe zone, a place of warmth and nourishment.”. Let’s move the safe zones from our campuses and our streets and into our homes so we can have eyeball to eyeball dialogue. Understanding and empathy may result. We might agree to peacefully disagree. And may I say also that our homes need to be safe zones especially and foremost – no more abused, neglected or ignored family members. We can influence our little worlds with hospitality. Nothing done in Christ’s name is ever in vain.

1. christine says: