Grace Day

from the John reading plan

Zephaniah 3:17

BY She Reads Truth

Take this day as an opportunity to catch up on your reading, pray, and rest in the presence of the Lord.

He will rejoice over you with gladness.
He will bring you quietness with His love.
He will delight in you with shouts of joy.
—Zephaniah 3:17

SRT-John16-Instagram20s

24 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Abigail says:

God takes pride in you!! IN YOU! I know so many of us carry so much guilt and pain but the key is to remember everyone is. But not every has God, unfortunately, this allows us as children of God to keep our heads up high, and be joyful in the fact that the God of the universe is taking pride in US!!

2. Heather Fringer says:

I love to be reminded that our God will bring quietness with His love and He sings praises over me! I mean, out of everyone in this world, He sings praise over me!! How cool is that to know!

3. What do you think it looks like for God to delight over me with “shouts of joy”?

4. Cecelia says:

God LIKES me. More than that, he shouts in sheer delight over me. My mind can’t take it in. The Lord of Angel Armies, loves me! Wanted me. Chose me.

1. Leslie says:

YES!!!! I am standing in awe of this as well. The God of the universe, the one who moves mountains, the one who raises the dead, the one who created everything…HE LOVES ME! That is a great truth to walk in. Makes approaching everyday look differently. I can have this promise and this great confidence!

5. Janet says:

What also struck me this morning is that each statement begins with HE WILL! Following yesterday’s remain in. I am struck a new with how God so desires to work in us and through us and we are called to just allow that process to take shape. He will do it. He delights in me with SHOUTS OF JOY! Shouts of joy over me, I am truly humbled and awed!

1. Taylor says:

Thank you, I needed this reminder. I’m currently in a place where I am questioning promises, but God WILL! I keep trying to cut the process short.

6. Ginger says:

The NIV quotes, “The Lord your God is with you,
    the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.” It’s a very humbling verse for me because God will rejoice over me, with singing I might add, and I don’t even think of myself worthy enough for all the sins I’ve committed against Him, yet He will forgive them and forget them out of the great love He has for me…mind.blown. Thank you, Jesus, for being happy to see me every morning, and wanting the best for me on a daily basis, and loving me unconditionally. May I continue to be humble in your sight, seek after you persistently, and grow deeper in love with You and Your Word, my Mighty Warrior who saves. Amen.

1. Terry Anderson says:

Love … thank YOU JESUS for being happy to see me every morning!

2. Roberta says: