Weekly Truth

from the John reading plan

John 1:3

BY She Reads Truth

Memorizing Scripture is one of the best ways to carry God-breathed truth, instruction, and reproof wherever we go.

Over the four weeks of this study, we are memorizing the first five verses in John’s Gospel, pivotal words on the person and calling of Christ. This week we will memorize verse 3.

All things were created through Him,
and apart from Him not one thing was created
that has been created.
– John 1:3

Write this verse down and post it on your mirror or at your desk, in your car or on the fridge—anywhere you’ll see it often. Save the image below as your phone’s lock screen so you can read these words of truth throughout the day.

We want to be a community that is intentional about Scripture memorization. Will you join us?4-John2017-2

46 thoughts on "Weekly Truth"

1. Solange Dathe says:

Utterly pent subject material, regards for information .CosmosEntertainment

2. Mckinley Kohlman says:

How to create user user from command prompt

3. Heather Fringer says:

Praying for you all :)

4. Anahlynn says:

Hi, this is Anahlynn. I’m a high school senior and I was wondering if you guys could pray for me that I may enjoy & get through the rest of this year. Also, that I may be able to get into a good college & pursue the will that God has in stored for me. Thank you! Hope everyone is having a blessed day. (-:

1. Denise Vessel-Chatman says:

Hi Anahlynn, I’m Denise. I am a high school teacher and stand in agreement with you and will add you to my prayers. God said “no good thing would he withhold from you” and “He would give you the desires of your heart!” So not only will you end the year with high honors and great success, every college you apply to will give you amazing financial packages and beg you to attend their college is my prayer! God loves you and wants nothing but His best for you!! Do well

5. Denise Vessel-Chatman says:

I will add you to my prayers Cat! Dorothy God is a healer and can heal everything. Speak to that very thing that is hindering you and know that God will provide!

6. Dorothy says:

Please pray for me. I struggle with crippling anxiety on a daily basis and I need the constant reminder that He not only loves me, but has created everything and can deliver me from any misfortune I may face. Thank you

1. Marilyn says:

Praying for you, Dorothy.

2. Liz f says:

I am praying for you Dorothy! I too struggle with anxiety and depression. I have been taking a promise of the Lord from scripture and believing in faith it is true. I have to hold onto what I know is true when my feelings tell me otherwise❤️

7. churchmouse says: