Grace Day

from the Joshua reading plan

2 Peter 3:13

BY She Reads Truth

Take this day as an opportunity to catch up on your reading, pray, and rest in the presence of the Lord.

But based on His promise, we wait for the new heavens and a new earth, where righteousness will dwell.
—2 Peter 3:13

SRT-Joshua-Instagram13s

9 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Victoria says:

I am at a crossroads right now in life. I am waiting on big opportunities for my future that have just not come yet. I struggle every day thinking about them as I see others before me getting these chances. Every day when I read and pray I feel God sends me a message that my blessing is coming and to be patient. So I will continue to wait on “His promise”

1. Eva says:

Hi Victoria, think about this “waiting” time as the real part of your life-God is using this time for His kingdom work in your life and in others. He has His own plan for you that is not the same as for anybody else! Live life for Him in the fullest right now! Don’t wait!

2. Jess says:

Love you all!

3. Cynthia says:

Thank you,SRT, for the prayers for me! I have lost 92% of the use of the balance nerve in my right ear. I feel a little better each day. I am learning to compensate and am in therapy to regain my balance. I am hopeful for complete healing but, am peaceful that whatever God decides is best. Glory to God!

4. Rie says:

Our God is steadfast, faithful and true; therein lies my hope.. Even so Lord Jesus come.
    ❤️❤️

1. Ann says:

Come Lord Jesus! Amen.

5. Cecilia says:

His promises. His faithfulness. I am holding on.

6. churchmouse says:

This is when righteousness will prevail- with the new heavens and the new earth . It will not come on November 8. As Rick Warren has said, “We do not put our faith in the politics of man but in the promises of God.” Come Lord Jesus, come.

7. Tina says: