Grace Day

from the Hosea reading plan

Revelation 3:19

BY She Reads Truth

Take this day as an opportunity to catch up on your reading, pray, and rest in the presence of the Lord.

“As many as I love, I rebuke and discipline. So be committed and repent.”
—Revelation 3:19

SRT-Hosea16-Instagram20s

17 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Ryan Rachelle Gerdts says:

Hi, SRT community!! I have a question for those of you who purchase the study books… can anyone tell me how they are designed nowadays? When I first started using them in 2014, each day had questions that guided your studies and helped organize your thoughts. But I stopped purchasing them when they started simply having a “Notes” section to record general thoughts on the scripture and devotional. At the time I figured I would just buy the plans on the app and record my notes in my regular prayer journal. Can anyone tell me what the formats look like now, as I’m interested in maybe starting to purchase them again?? Thank you, sisters!!

1. xo says:

There aren’t guided questions, still only a notes/prayer section after each reading, but there are little nuggets (footnotes, maps, background info, etc.) throughout the book that help to further explain the readings each day. The books are quite beautiful, too!

2. Emily says:

Joining you in prayer.

3. SuzD says:

Putting all in my prayer this morning. May we all find peace in the Lord’s care today.

4. Amanda :) says:

Praying for all of your requests. Mercy Me, “always people over things”…great quote! Thank you!

5. Joanna says:

Good morning. I ask for prayer for my dad; he had a hip replacement back in May and is having unexplained pain in his thigh. An x-Ray didn’t reveal anything so he has to have an MRI. He’s lived an extremely challenging life, nothing has come easy for him, yet he remains smiling and steadfast through pain. I ask the Lord for healing.

1. Heather (MNmomma) says:

joining in prayer

2. Naomi says:

May the Lord richly bless and touch your precious father Joanna, in Jesus’ name!

6. Mercy Me says:

Church mouse, both of my parents are with our Heavenly Father so know a little of what you are going through. A very Godly good friend of mine told me something that I always reflect back on in times like these. She said “always people over things.” Having read your posts over the months I know that your brothers and sisters must be as dear to you as the Lord is in your life. Praying for you today my sister in Christ.

7. churchmouse says:

A personal prayer request also this morning, SRT sisters : my siblings and I meet this morning at my parents’ house to select items for remembrance. It will be bittersweet for all – so many emotions. There are many personalities and opinions – please pray for my brother Dan as he is the executor and has final authority. His desire, and mine, is to honor our parents with our attitudes and words. It may very well be the last time we are at the old homestead all together and we do not want it to be contentious. Please pray that as far as it depends on me, I am at peace with all. Thank you.

1. Joanna says:

Praying for a smooth and peaceful morning for you and your siblings, Churchmouse.

2. Victoria says:

Praying…

3. Heather (MNmomma) says:

praying with you this morning

4. Christina D. says:

Praying

5. Carla says:

You and your family are in my prayers today.

8. churchmouse says:

At first I settled in on the words “I rebuke and discipline.” Ouch. But then I reread and the words “As many as I love” jumped out. It’s because He so loves me that He rebukes and disciplines me. He is not a cosmic killjoy but a personal God Who loves me too much to not correct me. My prayer this morning is that indeed I would be committed to Him and quickly repent when I sin. So grateful for His love!

1. Heather (MNmomma) says: