Grace Day

from the Hosea reading plan

Psalm 51:1

BY She Reads Truth

Take this day as an opportunity to catch up on your reading, pray, and rest in the presence of the Lord.

Be gracious to me, God,
according to Your faithful love;
according to Your abundant compassion,
blot out my rebellion.
-Psalm 51:1

SRT-Hosea16-instagram13s

55 thoughts on "Grace Day"

1. Fanni says:

Whoever edits and puhelsbis these articles really knows what they’re doing.

2. ed sheeran age says:

Within the other hand, no matter how nice being and treating any rig, ultimately it easy to see an incident in the place you must do any help controlling; yet conditioned on how old you are but physical exercise, with all the body for your caravan it is a particularly excessive physical activity. motor movers

3. Keri McCue says:

This should be our prayer every day shouldn’t it? That He would open our eyes to the areas in live where we are rebelling against Him!

1. Phylicia says:

Yes, it should! Lord, remind to always turn to You

4. Kylee says:

Praying this verse over my brother today, he’s been lost for so long but we know that none of us are beyond the reach of our Father’s love. So with optimism and hope we pray he rejoins the family of God, and that he starts seeing his 9 year old son regularly again!!!

5. Frieda says:

Amen….and joining in prayer for young mommy and babe as well as father’s heart to be reached and the Holy Spirit to move thru those who touch these lives. We serve a great God.

6. Jennifer says:

“According to your abundant compassion” – I love the language of this translation. The abundant – speaks of an overflow. The heart of God is for us. He is generous in love and mercy, He is faithful in all He does. Amen.

7. Star says:

amen. To God be the Glory…all day, every moment, every day. He is worthy of all praise and worship!

8. Amen says:

Every week, waking with purpose, reading and spending time with Him, and with this virtual community. Every weekly Grace Day, feeling blessed to be able to soak in the opportunity to catch up on my reading, to pray and be reminded to rest, often forgetting this is SRT’s study format and so finding myself surprised each week, when today is simply about grace.

Seeking His face, turning to Him, remembering He has not changed.
    Grasping whatever I sow, I will also reap – and pausing to hear my laments of other’s faults only to see them in myself. And so, must acknowledge that I am sowing the wind, and reaping the whirlwind, despite knowing I inherently know NOT to do these very things.

Feeling grateful I am free to choose to ask that He wash away my guilt,
    And because I offer my broken spirit, and strive to know Him,
    I will receive the rain of His great mercy and compassion,
    And be free like the spring showers.

Then pausing with wonder again, can it really be true?

1. Jenny R says:

Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!

2. Churchmouse says: